Tesla Motors is seeking an incredibly sharp Senior Internal Communications Specialist to join our rapidly evolving Global Service Organization. This role is an integral partner in designing the future of internal communications for our growing service Centers and customer support teams. The role works in partnership with customer experience, engineering, supply chain, service operations, and business operations teams.
This is a customer-centric position that acts as an empathic voice for the field around the world. The position requires strategic thinking, project management, and strong editorial skills. In the role: you connect the dots across a complex matrixed organization and synthesize large amounts of technical information into compelling stories. You cut through clutter with plans and navigate a dynamic environment where roles and the work are actively evolving.
The position is located in our Factory Headquarters in Fremont, CA. More details about the job are listed below:
• Assess employee and business needs, define goals, and engage partners to design integrated communication plans and craft deliverables quickly.
• Shape multiple inputs into concise, actionable, and relevant content. Build strong, focused narratives by identifying opportunities for well-timed and inspiring articles, informational posts, engaging videos, and more.
• Drive communication timelines and resolve roadblocks by partnering with Project and Program Managers, Field Leadership, other Communications teams, and Global Learning & Development.
• Partner with EMEA and APAC to define global standards for content and channels.
• Through strong relationships, uncover opportunities with the Field and partners to convert their best practices into stories that bring to life our Service mission and values.
• Evaluate existing content and communication experiences across all Global Service; develop success metrics, identify ways to streamline processes, and share results with the communication team, partners, and leaders.
• 4-6 years creating and delivering custom communication plans within corporate communications, digital marketing, and/or advertising agency environment.
• Enjoys challenges and able to multi-task under tight timelines, while navigating an ambiguous environment
• Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills, and ability to present concepts verbally (writing sample requested)
• Strong ability to grow relationships across a wide range of teams
• Proven ability to understand very technical and complex operations and content to formulate effective communications that improve business results globally
• Experience working with technical specialists, customer service professionals and a demonstrated curiosity for how audiences consume and experience content
Website : http://www.teslamotors.com