You've spent a great deal of time in the classroom learning. Now we're giving you a chance to put that learning into practice. With a Bobcat co-op position, you'll learn solid business practices from the best sourcing professionals in the industry. You'll have a hand in planning and executing projects alongside Bobcat's experienced management team. As much as we have to offer you, we always welcome your fresh new ideas and create an atmosphere in which you can share them.
Role & Responsibility
As a Sales & Marketing Co-op, you'll gain valuable work experience as you have the opportunity to:
* Organize and analyze data that impact business decisions.
* Complete market research projects that involve identifying appropriate data sources, collecting and analyzing that data, and preparing and presenting recommendations.
* Research key industry issues, challenges, trends and topics to support the development of marketing plans, solutions and strategies.
* Launch a new project and develop a plan, from start to finish, resulting in a corporate decision based on the findings.
* Conduct phone and email surveys and present the results.
* Manage, edit and maintain website content, both for a dealer intranets and public websites.
* Execute, format, and test corporate email marketing campaigns using email platform.
* Provide support for ongoing projects, such as dealer advertising claims, as well as special sales or marketing projects, events and tasks as assigned.
* Be of Junior or Senior status and be seeking a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or a Business-related field with a 3.0 GPA or better.
* Be able to commit to Bobcat for the entire term of the co-op (8 months) and be able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week.
* Be proficient in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Previous data analysis and analytical skills are desired.
* Be able to adapt to working in a corporate setting.
* Be able to independently work through a project from start to finish with limited supervision, as well as have the skills to work collaboratively on a team.
* Have the vision to identify problems, make recommendations and provide creative and realistic solutions.
* Be able to self-manage time and set priorities amidst multiple project requests and deadlines; be organized in order to complete projects in line with expectations and deadlines.
* Possess strong communication skills, including the ability to listen and quickly understand new projects, proactively communicate concerns and effectively present to a group.
* Previous internship experience in a related field is a strong plus.
* Possess a can-do attitude in order to enthusiastically deliver results to a department that depends on you.
Decision-making Scope (Range)
Reimbursement of required college co-op tuition credits - up to $1,000.00 per lifetime.
Doosan Bobcat North America
Doosan Infracore America Corporation provides sales, service, and technical support services for machine tools, construction equipment, lift trucks, skid steer loaders, and mini-excavators in North America. The company was formerly known as Daewoo Heavy Industries America Corporation and changed its name to Doosan Infracore America Corporation in April 2005 as a result of acquisition by Doosan Infracore Co. Ltd. It was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Suwanee, Georgia with locations in Warrensville Heights, Ohio; West Caldwell, New Jersey; Plymouth, Michigan; Elk Grove Village, Illinois; and Orange. California. Doosan Infracore America Corporation operates as a subsidiary of Doosan In...