Business Development Specialist','212461','!*!The Specialist, Business Development is responsible for providing administrative and technical support to the sales group. This role is also the primary liaison and point of contact for all Sales related tactical issues pertaining to other functional groups such as EPC, Structuring, Credit, Contracts, Risk, Operations, and Accounting.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Provide data support to Business Development professionals.
· Responsible for establishing and maintaining account hierarchy within the system of record as well as creating various pricing scenarios to support transactions.
· Identify and respond to Request for Proposals (RFP’s), including coordinating with the pricing team.
· Owns accuracy and integrity of customer data in Customer Relationship Manager (CRM). Maintains data accuracy on any changes in customer data (ownership changes for example).
· Direct Liaison with Document Development for all Request for Information and Request for Proposals (RFI/RFP’s).
· Primary liaison between Sales and other functional groups. Solves problems that arise in any segment of the sales pipeline from suspect identification through invoicing including Credit, Contracts, Legal and other issues.
· Create Sales reports and proposals as requested by Sales reps.','!*!POSITION SPECIFICATIONS
Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, or a related discipline;
Required Up to 3 years of business experience, preferably in marketing or communications and in the wholesale or retail energy industry
Knowledge of the energy industry
Proficient knowledge of sales, operations and related business practices
Highly proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, and the Internet.
Exceptional written and oral communication skills to function in a team environment and to maintain rapport with employees and customers.
Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, problem-solving, and independent decision-making.
Ability to effectively build and maintain relationships with internal customers
Flexibility on the job and the ability to work under multiple, daily deadlines.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or government regulations.
Ability to write reports, business correspondence and e-mails.
Ability to manage several different tasks simultaneously.
Ability to maintain confidentiality of all information at all times','US-NY-NEW YORK','','810 7TH AVE STE 405','','NEW YORK','10019','Sales','Generation Constellation - Retail','Full-time','Regular','Jun 12, 2018','Ongoing','Business Development Specialist