Marketing Communications Support Position [Part Time]
Pregnancy Center East, Cincinnati, OH
Pregnancy Center East is currently seeking a qualified, eager person to serve as a marketing and communications assistant. This role is a part-time position, averaging 20-25 hours / week.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Liaise with Marketing Committee to ensure the marketing messaging and strategy is consistently deployed for Client and Donor.
• Actively participate in the Marketing Committee meetings
• Manage the Social Media Vendor –
• Manage the Web Design/ Hosting Vendor
• Write and manage PCE Communications plan
• Manage the Billboards and work with vendor to ensure the messaging is consistent with other marketing efforts.
• Participate and plan donor events including Golf Fore Life and Banquet for Life.
Background and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience in Marketing or related fields.
• General knowledge of social media, web management, and digital advertising.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Works well independently and in committees/groups.
• Experience in pro-life work encouraged, but not required.
• Writing samples, 500 word newsletter article and a press release.
Please forward resume and writing samples to Laura Curran at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 321-3100 with questions.
The Catholic Telegraph, the monthly newspaper of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati. We are one of the oldest newspapers in the United States, published continuously since 1831. Currently 149,200 subscribers receive the newspaper in their mailboxes each month, and this website is another way in which we hope to continue our mission of proclaiming the Good News of our Catholic faith.