Who we are:
BMF is a collective of Cultural Engineers headquartered in NYC with offices in Miami, Austin and Los Angeles. We are a full-service experiential marketing agency, specializing in event design & production, brand marketing, sponsorships, talent management & bookings, publicity, and social media & influencer relations. We constantly strive to expand our offering as an agency.
Our growing and dynamic HR team is looking for a temporary HR Coordinator.
Does this sound like you?
Reporting to the HR Director, youll be responsible for facilitating daily HR functions such as assisting and supporting our recruitment and interview process as well as handling our Benefits process.
We are looking for an efficient Human Resources (HR) Coordinator to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties.
The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of Human Resources as well as general administrative responsibilities. He/She will be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of HR projects and operations. To succeed in this role, you should be familiar using HR software and tools.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to the attainment of specific goals and results of the HR department and the organization.
What a day in the life will look like:
Throughout the day, you will be responsible for:
* Supporting the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, tracking status of candidates; assisting in shortlisting, issuing follow up letters, employment contracts etc.
* Administering health and benefit plans, including enrollments, changes and terminations; Processing required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper deductions.
* Conducting audits of payroll, benefits or other HR programs and recommends corrective action. Responsible for benefits and payroll system implementation.
* Scheduling meetings and interviews as requested by the director of HR.
* Assisting or preparing correspondence as requested.
What you need to succeed:
* 2 to 3 years of experience in recruitment.
* A high level of professionalism and the ability to handle confidential information accordingly.
* A self-starter attitude and excellent organizational skills.
* A deadline-oriented focus.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* A bachelors degree.
You may have:
* Experience in PR or events agency.
* Past experience working on HR projects.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?