Regional Marketing Manager
Edgewood/ Vantage Management is growing we are looking for a new Regional Marketing Manager,
in Gaithersburg, MD!
The Regional Marketing Manager (RMM) will directly support an assigned portfolio of properties by delivering impactful property marketing, advertising, sales and training programs. The RMM collaborates with Regional Property Managers/VPs and on site staff to maintain and/or improve occupancy and rental income at the sites through the creation and implementation of effective marketing and sales efforts.
The duties below are a general guideline for the Regional Marketing Manager position and do not constitute all tasks or initiatives expected of the role. There may be other duties assigned to the Regional Marketing Manager by his/her supervisor to effectively manage the portfolio. This position will include roughly 10% travel to assigned properties.
* Manages the development and execution of marketing strategies and programs that support achievement of the portfolio's business development and financial performance goals by implementing action plans around marketing, advertising, sales, new development presentations, and client communications.
* Partners with regional operational leadership and community managers to implement creative marketing and advertising strategies and solutions that adhere to budgeted guidelines, including the use of online advertising, corporate and property websites, SEO/SEM, social media, referrals, signage, outreach and email marketing, and other tactics, and appropriately selects marketing techniques that fit the property's desired resident profile and market conditions.
* Maintain and update web content for property websites, social media and internet listings, including written, video, and photography content. Monitors and reports monthly and quarterly results.
* Provides additional marketing support to under-performing properties by analyzing the current traffic and leasing performance through Yardi Matrix, OneSite, ILS reports and other market research techniques, troubleshoots and identifies factors contributing to the performance, develop and implement aggressive marketing, advertising, pricing, and promotional campaigns, and closely following up to evaluate results and make any necessary changes.
* Oversees and manages the development of creative communication pieces, promotional materials, presentations, websites, reports and training materials for an assigned portfolio of properties.
* Attends and participates in making presentations to owners/clients by preparing proposed marketing and advertising plans and developing/delivering reports and SWOT analysis that support the property's marketing recommendations and plans.
* Identifies and meets with advertising and marketing vendors, reviews proposed service contracts for preferred and favorable rates, recommends creative service providers, and monitors and manages advertising partners for product and quality on a monthly or quarterly basis.
* Monitors markets for trends, forecasts, job growth, and other economic conditions which may impact occupancy and leasing effectiveness within the portfolio, recommends changes and response strategies to offset market downturns or opportunities, and provides feedback and recommendations to property management on improving struggling asset performance and maximizing revenue generation on performing assets.
* Collaborates and shares best practices with marketing team, supports corporate events and initiatives, and is a brand leader and ambassador within the Edgewood and Vantage organizations under The Ford Family Companies umbrella.
* Train new and existing employees on digital marketing tactics and brand standards, including best practices for social media efforts and online reputation management.
* Provide ongoing training, support and strategic recommendations to onsite teams, regional managers, and executives as well as participate in the creation of new training programs with respect to leasing, marketing, digital strategies etc.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Minimum 5 years of experience in the multifamily housing industry with a focus on sales and marketing
* Minimum 5 years of experience handling marketing responsibilities for multiple portfolios or multiple communities.
* Minimum 5 years of experience with or general knowledge of social media campaigns to include: Facebook, Twitter, Google , Blogs etc.
* Ability to travel within assigned portfolio roughly 10% of the time.
* Superior oral and written communication skills including a capacity to effectively present to a variety of audiences, summarize reporting and make solid recommendations to optimize marketing campaigns.
* Creative and innovative, must be able to set and maintain high standards.
* Proactive, takes initiative, works independently, strong listening skills and can take and give constructive criticism.
* Ability to multi-task in an environment of shifting deadlines.
* Self-starter with strong time management skills who excels at working in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
* High integrity, ability to communicate articulately and concisely, strong interpersonal and partnership skills, achievement drive, and intellectual curiosity.
* Proficient with MS Office Suite.
* BA/BS Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or equivalent field.
Additional Desired Skills:
2 years of experience working within a diverse product set to include A-C class properties:
Tax Credit, Affordable or Mixed Income communities
Lease up/New construction
Experience with Real Page products like One Site, Yardi Matrix, ILS and G5 dashboards, etc.
Experience or Proficiency in design programs such as In Design and Adobe Illustrator.
Experience in a sales or customer service role.
Is an active member in the property management industry and associations, advocating for best practices and trends within our organization.
Edgewood prides itself on offering a competitive salary and extensive, market-competitive health and welfare BENEFITS including:
AD& D Insurance
Supplemental Life Insurance
Dependent Supplemental Life Insurance
Paid Vacation & Holiday
Paid Personal/ Sick Leave
Retirement Savings Plan
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.oration is a growing company that is looking for talented professionals who want to be part of a strong team focused on providing superior management services to our residents and owners. If you share our desire to be the best for our residents and communities, then you belong with Edgewood. Equal Opportunity Employer