NBC Universal, Inc.
Universal City, CA, United States
Manager, Marketing, Executive, Pr
Sep 11, 2021
Dec 25, 2021
Job Number 63707BR
Job Title Director, Communications, Peacock
Business Segment Direct-to-Consumer
Sub-Business DTC Communications
Posting Category Digital Media
About Us NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Country United States
City Universal City
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 8 years of experience in media, entertainment and/or distribution
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills required
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Strong media relationships with industry and trade outlets
• Must be willing to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a professional attitude
• Must be able to collaborate with cross-functional teams
• A proactive multi-tasker, with the ability to prioritize and meet numerous deadlines
• Attention to detail and ability to prioritize effectively
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
• Demonstrated interest and background in entertainment industry
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
NBC Universal, Inc.
Website : http://www.nbcuniversal.com