The Marketing Operations Manager will play an integral role in monitoring, measuring, and analyzing the effectiveness of marketing initiatives as they relate to the overall company's goals, ensuring that campaign tactics are carried out in a timely manner, and that the company website is maintained according to established policy and timelines. In addition, this role will play a key role in facilitating marketing and sales alignment to ensure that both sides are optimized to deliver and work the highest quality leads. The Marketing Operations Manager is agile and has a passion for data, metrics, and reporting, as well as optimizing processes and results. This is an engaging and hands-on role.
As Marketing Operations Manager you will be responsible to create, enhance and deliver scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation, lead nurture, and database management to guarantee data quality across marketing metrics and operations. You will conduct complex data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once. Your role will interface with various internal resources including Business Development, Product Marketing, Content Development, Executive Suite, Sales Enablement, Fiscal Operations, Platform Engineering, Security, and others, as well as external contractors and agencies to collect data, manage projects, and facilitate effective communication of marketing objectives.
Ultimately, the responsibility of the Marketing Operations Manager is to understand our digital initiatives, the systems they are built upon, the underlying data, and the data they generate, in order to ensure meaningful, accurate information is deployed, collected, analyzed, and presented to optimize marketing programs driving TierPoint brand awareness and lead generation efforts. This includes:
* Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems marketing automation (MA) and CRM used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
* Working with Sales Support and Sales Enablement, monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database and the CRM; develop or refine and implement processes to improve data integrity; develop and maintain criteria and methods to segment contacts for targeted marketing campaigns.
* Establish, maintain and optimize scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
* Create and maintain metrics report on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
* Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
* Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
* Manage relationship with Business Development to ensure that marketing generated leads are effectively nurtured until converted; coordinate campaign follow up by providing open/click reports to Business Development and/or Sales teams for appropriate follow up and to Sales Enablement for CRM maintenance.
* Day-to-day management of company website (edits, creating new pages, monitor for technical issues, manage media library, post content and events, implement on-page SEO, user management), including website chat platform.
* MA administration schedule social media posts, set up email campaigns, workflows, landing pages, etc. to include appropriate lead source and campaign tracking.
* Manage marketing administrative functions within CRM.
* Prepare monthly lead reports, combining leads from online and offline efforts for a overview of marketing campaign performance.
* Assist in surfacing opportunities or issues with Marketing Dashboard reporting to marketing and executive leadership.
* Manage webinar process to ensure deliverables are completed in a timely manner, including distributing leads for follow up.
* Administer webinar platform (set up webinars and practice sessions, monitor sync with MA platform, monitor lead delivery, pull data for reporting.)
* Cross-platform campaign setup (MA, webinar and CRM) with campaign categories and lead sources to ensure accuracy of marketing reporting.
* Coordinate list prep and scrubbing for regional events.
* Manage contractor for offline lead entry.
* Provides quality internal and external customer service surrounding the Company values.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Three or more years of experience in the cloud and/or data center industry in a marketing, product management, business development, or product marketing role.
* High level of familiarity with information technology and/or cloud computing.
* Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis.
* Proficiency in MA systems (HubSpot preferred) and integrating those systems with other technologies.
* Understanding of HTML, and the ability to do basic coding and troubleshooting, such as formatting and modifying source code within a MA or CMS platform preferred.
* Experience with CMS administration and management.
* Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
* Resourceful and proactive, with the ability to work independently.
* Fundamental understanding of marketing operations tactics, processes, and responsibilities.
* Advanced skills in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office (including mastery of Excel) and PowerPoint.
* Demonstrate good judgment in decision making, with ability to act independently to make and support decisions; ability to extrapolate and integrate established decision frameworks in new situations.
* Facilitate and champion communication between organizations.
* Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail.
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills are a must for this position to be successful in this highly collaborative and cross-functional role.
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Public Relations, or a related technical field such as Information Technology, or Computer Science; if a related field, candidate should possess a strong marketing acumen.
* Adequate professional experience and knowledge to perform Job Responsibilities.
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to prioritize and organize effectively.
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
* Ability to work both independently and with others.
* Ability to operate in a fast moving, team-oriented, collaborative environment with tight deadlines.
* Proficiency in using MS Office Suite and Windows-based computer applications.
TierPoint is committed to reviewing the talents and experience of each applicant compared to the specific job opening. TierPoint believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against its employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, disability, pregnancy, protected medical condition, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status covered by applicable local, state or federal law. We give full consideration to qualified disabled individuals. If you have a disability and are unable to use our employment tools to search for opportunities with us, you may request a reasonable accommodation. This option is reserved for candidates who need support applying to TierPoint as the result of a disability, and not intended for other use. All employees are required to abide by this policy.
Website : https://www.tierpoint.com/
TierPoint is a leading national provider of information technology and data center services, including colocation, cloud computing, disaster recovery and managed IT services.