Clover Technologies Group
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
Under the general supervision of the VP of Marketing, the Inbound Marketing Specialist is responsible to plan, project manage and execute diverse digital and inbound lead generation programs for marketing Clover and Clover clients. The Inbound Marketing Specialist will create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management.
1. Manage the development, delivery and execution of customized digital marketing efforts for both internal sales divisions as well as customers that address sales, marketing and lead nurturing funnel goals.
2. Leverage Social Media, SEO, SEM, Email, Content Development, Blogs and more.
3. Act as main customer contact.
4. Write and develop a variety of digital content assets ranging from Press Releases, White Papers to Blogs and Social Media posts.
5. Organize and prioritize projects with cross functional teams for Social Media, SEO, SEM, Email, Blogs and content creation.
6. Set project timelines and milestones.
7. Manage all database segmentation to accurately target audiences.
8. Provide insights and analysis on all campaign key performance indicators (KPIs) and performance metrics.
9. Manage campaign performance reports and share results across teams to ensure constant program evolution.
10. Evaluate new technologies and add- on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
● Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field
● 3-5 years of experience setting marketing strategic for B2B businesses
● Experience in a digital marketing strategist or similar role required
● Proficient knowledge of Hubspot
● Hubspot inbound certified
● High proficiency with best practices for SEO, social media, email marketing, and blog writing
● Experience writing and developing digital content assets
● Creative thinker, who is an assertive problem solver with an analytical mind
● Must demonstrate strong attention to detail, accuracy, and impeccable grammar.
● Great sense of humor, enthusiasm and team mindedness
● Ability to multi-task with multiple projects and meet required deadlines
● Highly motivated with excellent interpersonal skills
● Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Clover Technologies Group
Website : http://www.clovertech.com
Clover Technologies Group was founded in 1996. Clover is the global leader in providing resellers, mass merchants and value-added specialty suppliers with total environmental solutions including the recycling and remanufacturing of consumable imaging supplies. Clover is the world's largest collector and recycler of cell phones, inkjet and laser cartridges. Our innovative recycling programs offer our partners an additional revenue stream while ensuring clients the industry's most advanced and environmentally responsible recycling solutions.