Newark, DE, USPrimary
Finance – Financial Analyst - Newark - DE
The A&F Group, an Integrity Staffing Solutions company, is currently seeking Financial Analysts for contract roles in the Newark, DE area. The A&F Group provides comprehensive professional level staffing services on a nationwide basis and has been bringing companies and professionals together for over 12 years. At The A&F Group, we find the best, highest paying professional level positions within the top companies in the area. Most of the positions we identify will never be found in a newspaper or online because of the exclusive relationships we have with our clients who trust The A&F Group's recruiting team to identify top talent to fill their critical hiring needs. Finding a top paying job at a great company is often like signing the contract of a lifetime; let us get to work for you today!
Our client is a leading global investment bank with one of the largest client bases in the world. They serve nearly 20,000 clients, including corporations, governments, states, municipalities, healthcare organizations, education institutions, banks and investors in more than 100 countries. They offer a complete range of financial services to help clients achieve their goals and provide strategic advice, lend money, raise capital, help manage risk and extend liquidity.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Work with the middle office to ensure trade bookings agree between front and back office systems and ultimately the general ledger;
- Work with various areas to research, escalate, and clear cash and settlement exceptions in a timely manner;
- Work with the businesses and financial control to ensure understanding and sign off of monthly P&L;
- Completion of the monthly GLRS process.
Required Skills, Experience and Education:
- Basic understanding of securities and derivatives products
- Comfort liaising with business and risk managers
- Ability to build and maintain partnerships within the various product aligned businesses and across other corporate financial, treasury, and accounting groups
- Ability to understand business drivers and requirements and influence middle and front office partners to deliver solutions to business issues and problems
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to quickly understand workings of a complex processing system and general ledger systems across the infrastructure and their interrelationships and dependencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- Excellent desktop/spreadsheet/database skills (advanced MS Excel skillset is a plus)
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a constantly changing environment
- Able to critically challenge with the goal of identifying control issues
- Pay Rate: $18.50 per hour
- Hours: Core hours are 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Employment Type: contract
- Limited medical and dental coverage for contractors and their families available immediately
- Opportunities for professional growth.
The A&F Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All job offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen.
Integrity Staffing Solutions, Inc