**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for the planning and implementation of projects that support the agency’s marketing and business development efforts. This position works both individually and with teams in recommending action, scheduling and planning projects, estimating costs, and managing projects to completion.
The Marketing Specialist will identify, evaluate and recommend marketing and business development opportunities consistent with the agency’s growth objectives. The position will contribute to developing positive prospective client relations through one-on-one communications, plus contributing to researching, writing and editing RFP responses, presentations and other documents.
• Responsible for maintaining the agency’s database (using the Salesforce customer relationship management system), including updating existing contacts and identifying/adding new contacts.
• Responsible for outbound direct and digital marketing campaigns, including weekly email blasts and specific prospect target group campaigns (i.e., law school deans, large nonprofit development leaders, etc.) as a means of generating business leads.
• Organize and maintain marketing materials and company website information (including employee bios/photos and case studies). Develop and maintain the agency’s case study library.
• Prepare marketing materials and informational kits to support business development efforts as requested by staff or client inquiries. Oversee development of new agency promotional materials.
• Oversee the Marketing department budget, including reconciliation of invoices and budgets.
• Coordinate logistics associated with agency marketing events and conferences, including shipping, scheduling, set-up and facilitation of audio visual equipment, and coordination of event displays.
• Generate marketing campaign reports and team business development reports.
• Oversee and train the Marketing Intern on various projects as assigned.
• Assist with development and organization of new business presentations, including writing, proofreading, formatting and editing as necessary.
• Stay abreast of current sales/marketing trends and the latest database marketing technological advances.
• Assist with other marketing activities as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business, or related field.
• Minimum of 2 - 3 years of work experience in a
• Database management experience required. Experience with Salesforce is preferred, but not required.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
• Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills required. Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills required.
• Must be detail oriented, adaptable, organized and capable of successfully managing multiple projects and tasks.
• Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment.
• Able to function in a fast paced environment.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
As the nation's leading marketing and communications firm serving nonprofit organizations, we serve extraordinary organizations. From international foundations, research universities, and cultural and medical institutions to small colleges, advocacy organizations, and community-based organizations, we help build their reputations, raise funds, recruit students, and broaden their influence.
With a deep bench of seasoned professionals from the worlds of education, consumer marketing, advertising, and philanthropy, we are uniquely able to identify and tell the story of our clients in a way that excites and motivates their audiences.
Based out of Chicago, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.'s services include philanthropic communications, branding, media, digital marketing, and advertising services.