Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Baltimore, MD, United States
It, Editing, Journalism, Pr
Aug 03, 2022
Nov 16, 2022
Join an amazing global healthcare organization!
Excellent compensation package!
Awesome benefits, including dependent tuition reimbursement!
6901 S. Bond Street, Baltimore, MD 21231
Full Time (40 hours)
Day Shift, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Weekend work required
As part of the Internet Strategy & Web Services team, the Web Content Manager assists in promoting Johns Hopkins Medicine's mission, brand, and achievements through a wide range of digital strategies. This position will report to the Director of Digital Content Strategy. The position's primary responsibilities are:
• Lead team's development, deployment, and maintenance of digital strategies, including SEO optimization, content integration, analytics assessment, and user engagement.
• Plan, assign and review content and ensure content meets institutional and marketing goals and maintains JHM voice.
• Oversee multiple project plans with internal and external stakeholders and ensure adherence to JHM digital strategies and best practices.
• Collaborate throughout Marketing & Communications (including social media, video, media, and marketing) to promote content across channels and ensure efficiency in workflow processes.
• Attend meetings as needed with multiple health system clients, external partners, and vendors, and provide updates and guidance on JHM digital strategies.
• Support the Director of Digital Content Strategy in executing the global enterprise content strategy.
Requires Bachelor's Degree in English, Communications, or Journalism or related field. Equivalent experience beyond the work experience requirement may be substituted on a 2:1 basis.
Requires 5 years of relevant experience, supervisory experience preferred.
Medical or health-related institution and Web writing experience
Marketing communications or corporate communications writing and editing experience
Demonstrated knowledge and results of search engine optimized sites that rank high on major search engines for relevant keywords
Knowledge of HTML, understanding how copy translates to code
Self-motivated, detail oriented, results-driven personality.
Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to write clear, concise copy
Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environment
Solid teamwork skills
Strong work ethic
Ability to operate independently
Ability to utilize Microsoft applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
Ability to edit copy for concept and message as well as grammar and structure
Ability to understand analytics reports and research as well as the ability to translate findings into tactical and strategic advantages
Ability to travel locally as needed
Working knowledge and experience using content management systems, social media tools and related Web applications
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
We are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for our patients, visitors and staff members. The Johns Hopkins Hospital has a tobacco-free at work policy. Employees must refrain from using any tobacco products during their work shifts — including while at lunch or on breaks, and whether they are on or off campus.
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Website : http://www.hopkinsbayview.org