Volt Information Sciences, Inc.
Volt is currently recruiting for a full-time, experienced Administrative Assistant. This opportunity is with one of the world’s leading equipment and manufacturing companies, at its location in East Moline, IL.
This position is the gate keeper to leadership of the $5B combine and front end equipment business. The incumbent frequently interacts with senior leaders of the company, hosts and manages meetings, arranges international travel for 9 people and manages the calendar for the Director. The successful candidate must be professional, personable and accountable for responsibilities of the position.
• Duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Ensure issue reports are complete
• Transfer issue reports between different computer systems
• Run daily reports tracking program progress
• Schedules meetings, coordinates travel arrangements, and maintains appointment calendars on behalf of department managers or supervisors; may coordinate meeting amenities (i.e. refreshments, etc.).
• Researches, resolves and responds to inquiries/concerns from internal and/or external customers. Escalates complex issues for resolution as appropriate.
• Gathers, creates, maintains and/or summarizes potentially sensitive or confidential data from various sources in order to complete reports and special projects and/or provide timely information to various customers.
• Distributes information as appropriate to department members or internal/external customers.
• Updates and maintains databases, systems applications or files to ensure accurate and current information is available for use by others.
• Well-versed in the Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on SharePoint.
• Experience dealing with confidential company information.
• Skills with Adobe and visual communication preferred.
• High School diploma/equivalent is required. Undergraduate degree in business, communications or journalism would be preferred.
Volt has been serving some of the nation's strongest companies for over 60 years. As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of on-site support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with its employees. Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Volt Information Sciences, Inc.
Phone : 563/359-4822
Website : http://www.volt.com/
Volt Information Sciences, Inc. comprises complementary business units that offer customized talent, technology and consulting solutions to a diverse client base. Founded in 1950, Volt services worldwide industries including aerospace, automotive, banking & finance, consumer electronics, information technology, insurance, life sciences, manufacturing media & entertainment, pharmaceutical, software, telecommunications, transportation and utilities. Operating through an international network servicing North and South America, Europe and Asia, Volt is one of the world’s largest, most respected recruitment organizations. Volt delivers top talent in all skill categories as well as end-to-end workforce strategies, including managed services programs and recruitment process outsourcing. Large global enterprises rely on Volt for Vendor Management System (VMS) technology and e-procurement solutions to aid them in sourcing highly-skilled contingent workers and managing contingent labor spend.