Spectrum Reach is the advertising sales division of Charter Communications, Inc. The company offers custom solutions for the modern media landscape utilizing national cable networks, internet advertising and promotional events supported by marketing, research and award-winning creative services. Spectrum Reach applies insightful research to understand consumer behavior and build targeted, multi-screen media plans personalized for each customer.
With offices in 41 states and 147 markets, Spectrum Reach covers over 27 million households throughout the country. From traditional commercial advertising to exciting new possibilities in interactive media and multi-screen solutions, Spectrum Reach s consultative team brings advertisers effective, efficient ways to turn our audiences into their customers.
The Manager of Field Marketing oversees a team of regional Marketing Specialists who partner with Sales Management to direct various marketing strategies and initiatives for designated sales geographies. This strategic marketing leadership role, works directly with Sr. Sales leaders and supports ad sales marketing initiatives and product launches. This position plays a key role in helping Spectrum Reach build a distinguishable brand and marketing strategy.
As a key partner to Sales leadership, she/he will help deliver marketing plans that drive client awareness and help increase sales effectiveness. Working closely with Corporate Marketing and Product resources, the Field Marketing Manager and their team, proactively partner with sales leaders to assess the competitive landscape to implement successful marketing plans.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Hires, trains, develops and creates a positive work environment that stimulates marketing creativity and fosters a strong team environment for staff members.
* Partners with senior Sales leaders and senior marketing leaders to help set the long term strategy for the organization.
* Provides feedback to Corporate resources about what is working and not working with the marketing efforts that reach the field.
* Provides recommendations about budget and revenue opportunities. May participate in annual budget planning process in conjunction with Sales leadership and Corporate Marketing leadership.
* Leads a team of field based marketing professionals who are responsible for the following:
* Leading the execution of marketing strategies designed increase awareness and familiarity of Spectrum Reach brand in local business community and generate new business leads.
* Serving as brand ambassadors / champions, ensuring the elevation of the brand throughout the market while adhering to brand guidelines.
* Partnering with sales leadership to evaluate local marketing opportunities to expand brand and product awareness with existing and prospective clients.
* Partnering with Communications team to craft and manage both internal and external communications. Ensuring all external communications meet brand standards and provide campaign metric reports. Developing communications that educate, peak interest and grow client revenue while strengthening client relationships.
* Work closely with Marketing and Sale leadership to generate new business leads through direct marketing campaigns, promotional offers, educational seminars and /or B2B events.
* Overseeing the creation of localized marketing assets such as success stories, case studies and testimonials that can be leveraged to drive demand.
* Developing, implementing and optimizing marketing strategies, campaign ideation and creative problem solving for key clients.
* Developing and executing custom client promotions that drive consumer traffic, provide customer databases, support events, client outreach, and acquisition. Overseeing all legal aspects of client promotions and ensure Spectrum Reach Cable Network restrictions are maintained. Also the team members partner with Divisional Events leads to create and execute Market and Region level events.
* Taking the lead on helping local Sales leaders drive corporate sales initiatives. Localize corporate initiatives (create and ensure local flavor) to maximize effectiveness for assigned markets/geography.
* Collaborating closely with field Research and other marketing functions to optimize product, sports, and programming materials while ensuring brand consistency.
* Activating Spectrum Reach brand through market-level support and outreach including local community and chamber organizations.
* Rallying sales teams in conjunction with sales leaders, behind the Spectrum Reach goals and mission.
* Measuring effectiveness of marketing communications with appropriate metrics and making necessary adjustments to demonstrate continuous improvement.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
* Bachelor s degree in marketing, communications, media or related field is required. An MBA in Marketing or a related discipline is desired.
* 4-6 years of Ad Sales Marketing experience is required.
* 1-3 years of previous experience managing other employees is preferred.
* Advanced knowledge of Cable Television, digital products and advanced advertising products is required.
* Strong understanding of marketing strategies, procedures and best practices is preferred as is knowledge of creative solutions, including digital, on-line solutions, and the use of new technology in designing creative solutions.
* Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communications is critical.
* Ability to work well with and partner across multiple disciplines including Sales, Marketing and communications.
* Strong presentation and public speaking skills are essential.
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.
Spectrum Business has faster Internet, advanced voice services and more HD for your business. Spectrum Business Internet is made to keep your workforce connected with the fastest speeds, plus NO Contract, NO Hidden Fees, & NO Taxes! Only $39.99/mo when bundled. Spectrum Business Voice-Unlimited Long Distance plus advanced Business Calling Features. Only $29.99/mo. with NO Fees. NO Taxes. NO Contract.