**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:****GREAT PEOPLE MAKE **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. A GREAT COMPANY.
The SENIOR MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST serves as a consultant, developing and implementing an integrated strategic marketing plan to generate demand and build brand awareness based on business objectives, customer insight, and market trends with a FOCUS ON DIGITIZATION.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Works closely with the Healthcare Strategic Accounts Team to understand target customers, market trends, offer and solution applications, competitive differentiators and business model in the healthcare vertical.
* Supports key EcoStruxure Building solution initiatives, working wth key subject matter experts to understand customers, trends and competitive differentiators.
* Develops and implements an integrated strategic marketing plan based on business objectives, customer insight, and local market trends in order to identify, acquire and convert new business as well as retain existing customers.
* Defining and executing a demand generation blueprint for healthcare segment and building solutions:
* Messaging & Content strategy in support of the buyer journey
* Collateral & Asset development (ESPECIALLY DIGITAL)
* Press & Influencer Relations
* Social Media
* Advertising & paid search
* Direct marketing
* Establishes targets and continuously analyzes, measures, and reports KPI and ROI of all activities and programs carried out by use of tracking processes and systems.
* Managing Program Budgets, and based on ROI outcome, drives spending optimization.
* Bachelor degree from business school (or other similar Marketing education)
* 6 Years Experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* DIGITALLY SAVVY
* BRAND EXPERIENCE IN THE TECHNOLOGY SECTOR A PLUS
* EXPERIENCE IN BRAND BUILDING A PLUS
* Experience in developing and executing integrated strategic marketing plans (demand generation and brand building)
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong inter-personal and influence skills
* Excellent consultant skills
* ABILITY TO WORK INDEPENDENTLY AND ADAPT IN AN EVER-CHANGING WORK ENVIRONMENT
* High degree of initiative and pro-active approach
* TEAM PLAYER AND COLLABORATOR ACROSS FUNCTIONS AND REGIONS
* Strong project management skills & ability to handle multiple projects at once
* Well-organized and detail-oriented
* Passionate about on-going learning as it pertains to marketing and customers, and ability to apply that learning
* Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word, Excel & PPT
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. Were looking for people with a passion for success on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.: ****LET US LEARN ABOUT YOU! APPLY TODAY.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
From 1836 to today, Schneider Electric has transformed itself into the global specialist in energy management. Starting from its roots in the iron and steel industry, heavy machinery, and ship building, it moved into electricity and automation management. After 170 years of history, Schneider Electric has become today the solution provider that will help you make the most of your energy. Discover its transformation below.