The Business Development and Marketing Specialist is responsible for the execution of unique business development and marketing projects that are in line with the growth goals of a small but growing global healthcare organization.
* Develop and execute business development and marketing plans and programs
* Establish and conserve relationships with business partners
* Ability to progress prospects through the sales cycle
* Manage social media campaigns and website
* Bachelors Degree in Marketing
* 3 years of relevant experience
* Strong communication, collaboration and Project Management skills
* Open to occasional travel
* Healthcare industry experience strongly preferred
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS JOB OPPORTUNITY, CONTACT TEAMBRADLEY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
We do not work with any third parties. Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.
EMAIL BOB NAPPI (SEE BELOW)
Website : http://www.teambradley.com/
A team is defined as “a group of people working towards a shared goal.” TeamBradley is all about Teamwork! As a team we can achieve greater goals. When you work with Rich Bradley or one of our recruiters, the whole team assists in your future. TeamBradley was created to benefit the clients and candidates we serve, to solve the recruiting puzzle and to exceed your needs. We aim high at TeamBradley; we're here to help you on a daily basis—it’s an awesome task, but one we're confident we can achieve.