As one of the nation's premier humanitarian organizations, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is dedicated to helping people in need throughout the United States and, in association with other Red Cross networks, throughout the world. We provide almost half of the nation's blood supply, as well as humanitarian relief at home and abroad. We turn compassion into action through the care we provide our blood donors, and the spirit of service we share with our colleagues.
We are seeking experienced business-to-business Account Representative to cover Bangor, ME and the surrounding communites. Incumbents will work in the territory to develop and organize new blood drive opportunities with community businesses, churches, schools and other sponsors. Sales account representatives in this fast-paced role will also work with these organizations to recruit blood donors from their respective networks.
As an Account Representative, you can play a direct role in our life-saving mission, ensuring that others continue to receive the gift of life!
Account Representative receive a base salary plus a monthly incentive for achieving performance and blood collections goals.
Account Representative - Responsibilities
• Plan and implement effective strategies to recruit, retain and manage sponsor organizations to achieve established blood collection goals
• Apply market knowledge and evaluation of community, government, demographics and competitors to identify areas for market expansion in assigned territory
• Recommend overall sponsor recruitment plans and project plans for short- and long-term goal achievement
• Coordinate structure, staffing, schedule and marketing necessary to reach individual drive goals
• Educate and provide ongoing support to sponsors, volunteers and staff on blood drive protocol, how to recruit employee ambassadors, and expectations/requirements for the event
• Interact in a positive, proactive, and customer-focused manner with both internal and external customers, demonstrating care and compassion at all times
The aforementioned responsibilities of the Account Representative describe the general nature and level of work and are not an exhaustive list.
Why **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.?
We offer employee growth and development, an incomparable team spirit and a comprehensive benefits package inclusive of health and 401K.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, sales, or communications OR equivalent combination of related education and experience
• One year (minimum) related experience
• Knowledge of group dynamics, direct sales, customer maintenance techniques, negotiation skills, and the ability to effectively implement programs
• Excellent oral and written communications skills, including training and presentation skills
• A current, valid driver's license and good driving record
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee's professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment.
Current Search Criteria
American Red Cross
Account Representative / Donor R...
A Service of DirectEmployers
Become a Member
Include Jobs for Free
Schedule a Demo