Astoria, OR, United States
School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist - SLP - Astoria, OR
Location, location, location! We are searching for a speech-language pathologist for a contract assignment with a school district located on the coast of Oregon. This coastal city seems like it was plucked right out of a storybook. With Victorian-era homes etched into hills overlooking the Columbia River, this picturesque settlement (the oldest west of the Rockies) is a port city with a Scandinavian flavor. Surrounded by forests, boasting three rivers and situated a stone’s throw away from the Pacific, Astoria is a fishing village-meets-Victoriana, chockablock with forts, museums, and great local brews.
* Speech-Language Pathologist contract begins immediately and ends mid-June with the possibility of renewing next year
* SLP hours are 8:00-4:30 with 30-minute lunch; 40 paid hours per week
* Enjoy working alongside a friendly, supportive team.
* Competitive pay and benefits.
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master's Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
Pay: Depends on Experience
Reference Number: JO-1902-6962-11
Have a question? Contact us at 1-866-733-4278 option 1 or
Phone : 1-866-733-4278