JOSTENS Independent Sales Representatives help people Dream, Believe, Achieve, and Remember!
Jostens is seeking sales professionals with an entrepreneurial spirit who have the desire and ability to own and manage a business that provides great career rewards. These rewards include the incredible opportunity for you to work with students, parents, teachers, principals, administrators, coaches and school communities to provide the best experience in the industry.
As a Jostens independent sales representative you will be proud to represent the Jostens brand and share our values of accountability to our customer, always acting with integrity, responsibility and respect for those we serve.
To be successful in this role, you inherently understand that you are in control of your future. Your success will come by having great customer focus that connects with and supports the missions of organizations and people we serve. You are a leader and will develop great partnerships through your ability to offer the best products and educational programs in the industry. You will lead and embrace change that comes with Jostens commitment to continuous innovation and market leadership.
Jostens will offer you the best industry training experience to support your sales and business leadership success. This is a great opportunity to build a business backed by the unparalleled advantages of Jostens. As a Jostens Independent Sales Representative you can expect:
- A proven business model with a track record of longstanding success
- Opportunity to be a top sales performer, business owner and passionate community leader
- A defined marketing territory
- A strong existing book of business to get you started
- Training, education and ongoing continued professional development and resources available to ensure your success
- The Industry's best products and educational programs
- The strongest, most recommended brand
- Professional marketing and advertising support
- Reliable, effective E-commerce systems
- Competitive compensation and incentive structure
- Personal satisfaction of having a direct, positive impact helping your local community of students, teachers, principals, administrators and educator
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Proven Sales and/or Sales Management experience (consultative, educational, B2C)
- Strong business and financial acumen required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated success developing new business and maintaining customer relationships through great customer focus
- Highly disciplined and self-motivated, continuous curiosity and desire to learn
- Demonstrated personal accountability for your own success and development
- Proficient use of technology including Microsoft Windows/Office, email, internet and proprietary software including desktop publishing for some positions
- Regional travel required; national travel required two times per year
- Must be able and willing to set up and maintain a personal business office
The best thing about this opportunity is that you will work with incredible people and there are great personal and financial rewards. If you believe this is the right opportunity for you and you meet our qualifications, we encourage you to apply online. We look forward to telling you more.
Website : http://www.jostens.com
Jostens. A story told by the stories of others. In 1897 Otto Josten set out to repair people’s keepsake jewelry. He soon found himself creating a cultural icon. Through the Jostens class ring, generations have been empowered to share their unique stories and connections to the people, traditions and experiences that define them. And in turn, these stories have defined Jostens. Over the last century, we’ve continued to innovate to provide unique, lasting experiences for everyone that comes to Jostens to share stories and celebrate achievements. With every custom item we create, from a preschooler’s cap and gown to an All-Pro’s championship ring, we’re passionate about what we do. Encouraging students to make a commitment to graduate with nationally recognized programs. Guiding yearbook advisers and staffs to tell their schools’ stories for all students with Yearbooks and Photo Books. Empowering people to express themselves and celebrate achievements with rings designed online. Celebrating traditions with a memorable graduation experience, Graduation Announcements, Diplomas, Jewelry, Awards and more. We look forward to bringing your stories to life and helping you experience “once-in-a-lifetime” over and over again.