The Junto Institute
* To help us shine a spotlight on the amazing people in our community by publishing profile pages for them on our web site.
WHY THIS ROLE EXISTS (your purpose):
* To better connect our community internally and externally
* To help our business grow and become more visible.
* To support our team and help us fulfill the companys mission.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL THE PURPOSE (your behaviors and capabilities):
* By communicating with members of our community, including CEOs and other members of company leadership.
* By executing our processes and meeting our high standards.
* By helping our team deliver a remarkable experience to our community.
WHAT YOU WILL DO (your daily responsibilities):
* Conduct interviews with and craft bios for each member of our community
* Work with Marketing and Community manager to publish bios as website pages
* Experiment with different promotional methods (social, email, etc.) to drive website traffic
* Extraordinary organization - You are someone who knows your priorities and gets joy from completing things on your to-do list. You know how to manage your workload, use software and tools to become more productive, and plan out your daily activities before attacking them. You sometimes drive people nuts because you are so organized.
* Conscientious work ethic - You always meet the standards that have been set by following instructions diligently. You ask clarifying questions and confirm your understanding when youre in doubt of anything. You are shocked that some people will not follow the directions for this job application and instead will do what they want.
* Masterful written communications - You have high standards and competencies in writing. You rarely have spelling errors or grammatical mistakes, spend time carefully editing and reviewing your emails, and get visibly upset when you find an oversight. Your English teacher would be proud of you.
* Responsible team player - You prioritize your work based on what your team needs most. You tell people when youre falling behind or when you have extra time on your hands. You are collaborative versus competitive, and love being part of something bigger than yourself.
* Strong interpersonal communication skills - You are clear and concise when interacting with others. You make good eye contact, listen attentively, and know when to speak. Youre able to pick up nonverbal cues and know how to use them yourself. It drives you nuts when people are tapping on their phone while speaking with you.
* Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty - You realize that life is not a textbook. Youre able to cope with and adapt to change but also want to take control of your situation. You are comfortable experimenting and trying new methods. Bottom line, you dont freak out when s**t happens.
* Desire to always get better - You are never comfortable with what you know and how you do things. You consistently strive for improvement in all aspects of your life, taking big leaps and making small enhancements. You know good enough never is.
* Paid Internship: Monthly stipend based on availability, experience and skills.
* Values-based and purpose-driven company culture.
* Structured training and development program.
* Strong team orientation and one-to-one mentorship.
* Interaction with highly passionate co-workers and community.
* High variety: no two days are alike.
THIS IS IMPORTANT: PLEASE APPLY ONLY WITH LINKEDIN PROFILE. RESUMES AND COVER LETTERS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
The Junto Institute