Provide strategic and program leadership for the Fundraising and Development teams for the development and implementation of marketing programs and materials in support of American Red Cross goals.
Essential Job Duties:
Responsible for the design, creation and successful implementation of integrated programs supporting the Development/Fundraising objectives.
Maintain an understanding of external partners, marketing plans, and objectives to effectively develop and/or review assets that adhere to brand and legal guidelines, maximize the organization's exposure, and impact financial donations where applicable.
Coordinate cross-functional meetings to ensure program development and implementation is integrated, aligned and supported across groups.
Collaborate with the creative designers or agency to produce creative briefs for the marketing materials.
Track, monitor, and schedule projects through project management platform, ensuring cross-departmental communications.
Develop a measurement and feedback plan to report results and lessons learned to improve future efforts.
Manage the day-to-day relationship with Brandmuscle (Brand Central), the organization's marketing management software platform for development, marketing, and sales tools.
No direct supervisory responsibilities.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business required. Advanced degree preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years experience and track record leading and managing marketing programs for a large organization.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills. Superb analytic and strategic thinking skills required.
• Knowledge of creative processes, creative point-of-view, and meticulous attention to detail.
• Ability to work effectively and persuasively with leaders across the organization. Strong teamwork and collaboration required. Excellent project management skills needed.
• Works well under pressure and has the ability to deal with multiple changing priorities.
• Demonstrates strong commitment and passion for the mission of **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***..
Position can be worked remotely.
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee's professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment.
Current Search Criteria
American Red Cross
Senior Associate, Brand Marketin...
District Of Columbia
A Service of DirectEmployers
Become a Member
Include Jobs for Free
Schedule a Demo