Are you a Graphic Design major or minor and looking to intern with one of the best and largest companies in the world?
Sodexo is looking for a spring intern to assist with our Stop Hunger Foundation. Have the chance to learn from the best while giving back!
Sodexo Stop Hunger team seeks a dynamic, self-starter to assist with graphic design
, marketing and communications end products for the Sodexo Stop Hunger Foundation. This internship is an excellent opportunity to experience various aspects of communications and community relations while working for a well-known organization.
(These are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work performed. The omission of specific duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.)
• Create visual concepts using computer software to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate targeted audiences and follow all Sodexo and Stop Hunger brand standards.
• Develop the overall layout and production design for various outreach channels to include brochures, newsletter templates, reports, infographics, web content, photos, and other collateral for Stop Hunger outreach purposes. May assist with coordinating distribution through multiple outreach channels.
• Train Stop Hunger staff on end user and editing platforms to properly utilize communications tools.
• Assists with social media information distribution. May monitor website content and suggest changes to keep all information up to date.
• Assists with various Stop Hunger outreach activities to include logistics, event timelines, and task preparation.
• Attends meetings for both internal and external Stop Hunger communications initiatives and takes notes of correspondence, reports, minutes, lists, action items, etc. for staff use.
• Performs research tasks as needed and creates appropriate reports.
• Prepare weekly updates and maintain regular contact with supervisor.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Ability to deal with all stakeholders in a professional and courteous manner.
• Enthusiasm and interest in corporate philanthropy relating to domestic hunger.
• Must be comfortable and experienced with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
• Must have experience in photography, videography, and media editing.
• Must have experience in social media platforms including Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and blogging.
• Ability to organize information and distribute timely.
• Ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
• Must have strong writing and grammar skills.
• Strong organizational skills, able to manage projects independently and between various stakeholders from concept through review and production
• Strong time management, leadership and problem-solving skills
• Creativity- initiate, design, develop and evaluate programs.
• High level of interpersonal skills required (ability to work with all levels of the organizations including executives of business lines)
• Volunteer experience strongly preferred
• Pursuing an Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, communications, business, marketing or related area of study. (Bachelor’s Degree preferred)
Position is part of a formal internship program in professional development in the contract management services industry. Supports business units and assists in projects. Builds skills and knowledge in large corporate and team environment
Basic Education Requirement - Current college student with studies in hospitality/food management, facilities management, engineering, communications, human resources, accounting, marketing or another industry related college program.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Sodexo requires you to fill in their on-line form which will open in a different window.
Enter your email address and click 'Apply':
Prefer not to enter your email?
Website : http://www.sodexo.com
Founded in 1966 by Pierre Bellon in Marseilles, France, Sodexo is now the worldwide leader in Quality of Life services. For over 50 years, we have developed unique expertise, backed by nearly 420,000 employees in 80 countries across the globe. In combining the diverse talents of our teams, Sodexo is the only company to integrate a complete offer of innovative services, based on over 100 professions. We develop, manage and deliver a unique array of On-site Services, Benefits & Rewards Services and Personal and Home Services for all our clients to improve the Quality of Life. Our experiences with our over 75 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance…every day.