Bring your passions together.
This role leads and drives the planning, development and execution of consumer marketing campaigns in our college markets with particular focus on email and digital communication. The incumbent contributes to, tracks, optimizes and executes digital and event marketing. The incumbent may also be involved with website content development & refreshes, paid digital banner advertising, paid search and ecommerce. The incumbent works with a cross-functional team to plan, create, and execute digital and event campaigns to drive divisional key metrics, including conversions, lead generation, and revenue and volume goals.
• Lead cross-functional team (product marketing, creative, finance, IT) in the strategic planning, orchestration and execution of dynamic digital marketing campaigns for the division. Ensure alignment with brand strategy and business objectives to meet revenue and volume goals. Manage the digital marketing budget – forecast and track projections against actuals.
• Manage digital marketing campaigns end-to-end including: 1) email campaigns, 2) banner ads 3) website optimization. This includes planning, targeting/segmentation, set-up, QA & testing, execution, reporting and optimization based on ROI and key metrics
• Create digital reporting dashboards and custom reports analyzing campaign performance in order to provide actionable recommendations and deliver continuous improvements to digital programs. Create custom reports for overall digital performance for use at the executive level.
• In collaboration with multiple stakeholders (development teams, designers, and business teams) champion continuous advancement of digital channels and capabilities, including audience segmentation, personalization, calls-to-action and website optimizations.
• Optimize and manage email list segmentation. Grow email list organically, and not through bought or rented lists. Purge non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs.
• Oversee the production process of digital campaigns ensuring flawless execution. Ensure messages are mobile-friendly, review messages for brevity, and proofread for clarity, grammar and spelling. Collaborate with cross-functional teams in the creation of landing pages and optimization tests for digital campaigns – both in mobile and desktop
o BA/BS in Business/Marketing or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
o Knowledge of marketing and business fundamentals
o At least 4 years relevant experience in product marketing, marketing communications or related field
o A strong background in email marketing (or related field) and campaign analysis, including solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, and the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data
o Proven social media marketing success
o Must be comfortable in an analytics/data-driven culture
o Demonstrated skills with Excel (i.e. formulas, pivot tables, formatting, et al)
o Strong project management and time management skills
o Proven ability to get results while effectively managing time, cost, and resource constraints
o Self-starter, with a passion for identifying and exceeding customer expectations
o Proficiency with full MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and MS Project
o Process knowledge
o Must enjoy working as part of a team, be innovative, results focused.
o Ability to articulate and execute on market/customer needs,
o Ability to think creatively to identify solutions, approach issues logically, balance sometimes competing priorities to accomplish overall business objectives
o Excellent writing and overall communication skills
o overnight travel: up to 15%
o Preferred: B2C experience highly preferred
Celebrating 120 years of business, Jostens has been a part of local communities, working with K-12 schools, colleges and universities, teams and affiliation groups. Representatives from Jostens touch thousands of schools and groups every day, working to make a difference with products and services that recognize accomplishments and help people tell their stories. These products, along with resources for educators, yearbook curriculum and services to help motivate and inspire like Jostens Renaissance® and Commitment to Graduate (C2G) are all designed to contribute to a positive and rewarding school experience. As a household name and leading brand in our market, we are passionate about being the most trusted partner in celebrating moments that matter. We are a mid-size company with a small company feel, allowing us to move fast and explore innovative ideas.
Website : http://www.newellbrands.com/
Newell Brands is a global marketer of consumer and commercial products with a portfolio of leading brands. For more than 100 years, the enduring strength of the company has been its ability to keep reinventing itself. As the needs of consumers have evolved, so have we.