Charlotte, NC, United States
Manager, Public Interest, Pr
Jan 06, 2021
Apr 21, 2021
Aftermath has an immediate need for a Community Outreach Manager supporting our Marketing team located in the Midwest Region territory. If you enjoy working in fast paced, hands-on environment, we invite you to apply.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and talented individual to learn from a team of outstanding professionals. As part of the Aftermath Marketing team, the Community Outreach Manager is responsible for building and maintain relationships with local influencers to raise awareness for Aftermath’s services, increase leads, and generate revenue. The Community Outreach Manager will also partner closely with the Field Services team to drive consistent, sustained, and localized outreach.
- Outreach to, develop, and maintain relationships with local community influencers, such as law enforcement, coroners, funeral homes, first responders, medical examiners, etc.
- Plan and execute on territory plans to achieve effective front-end outreach activity, quality lead and revenue growth, while staying consistent in messaging and enhance the company brand in the community.
- Use all forms of outreach (virtual and in-person) to engage, educate, and raise awareness about the biohazard remediation industry and Aftermath’s brand.
- Participate in and/or act as primary representative and presenter at local and regional community and influencer events.
- Attend and represent the company at local, regional, and/or national tradeshows, conferences and partner functions; including if applicable, presenting at such events.
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing team and the Field Services team to implement the local strategy for growing brand awareness and to generate a high volume of quality leads.
- Collaborate with creative and digital team to support the development of all necessary tactics supporting digital and non-digital creative efforts (e.g. websites, presentations, collateral, print, exhibitions, booth assets, etc.) to support outreach on and offline.
- Collect and continually update contact information for local referral sources in the company's contacts database.
Experience and Skills:
- Experience in or has established credibility with first responders, law enforcement, or death care professionals.
- Can build rapport quickly, lower trust barriers and build confidence with key influencers, and present Aftermath's value proposition effectively and convincingly.
- Entrepreneurial and will take ownership of influencer engagement.
- Possesses good balance of sales and administrative skills.
- Willing to travel within multi-county region 75% of the time.
- Experience with MS Office and Salesforce a plus.
Website : http://www.aftermathinc.com