Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a highly capable, self-directed Partner Marketing Manager, to help drive adoption of AWS's Cloud platform through our health care & life sciences partner community. If you have a passion for the cloud, love helping partners reach their full potential, and are an expert in designing and implementing joint marketing plans with partners, then we're looking for you.
In the Sr. Marketing Manager, Health Care and Life Sciences (HCLS) Partners (Global role), you will develop and deliver partner marketing programs, collateral and thought leadership content, awareness activities and event strategy that enable HCLS partners to acquire new customers, retain and grow existing customers and deliver growth in revenue from AWS services. You will develop a deep understanding of the AWS partner ecosystem and field priorities to define and execute a partner marketing plan to support the growth objectives of the region. You will act as the primary marketing contact for these partners worldwide, including regular participation in team calls across the globe, in-person meetings and planning sessions. The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO level, as well as a marketing background that enables them to easily interact with enterprise customers and sales/field reps.
You will be responsible for developing the strategy, success metrics, and execution of AWS's participation in 3rd party industry events, as well as participation in technology and consulting partner's conferences & events. You will also be responsible for developing the external messaging for AWS partner solutions in the areas of health care and life sciences. You will monitor, manage and support utilization of marketing development funds (MDF) across the worldwide partner ecosystem; and develop the right metrics to link ROI to spend activity. You will constantly seek to improve upon communication to participating partners so that they are aware of the full scope of marketing resources and support that AWS has to offer.
This role requires strong collaboration and relationship-building skills as you will be required to partner with extended HCLS Marketing Teams, Global & Regional Partner Marketing Teams and the Partner organization to execute partner marketing programs worldwide. You will be the voice of these partners needs into various internal stakeholders and to share best practices across regions. In addition, you may also be required to manage outside vendors to execute programs and achieve goals.
This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an incredibly fast-growing business. The ideal candidate will have creative marketing ideas to combine with extensive analytic and data-driven customer demand generation experience. Ability to effectively communicate with some of the most agile technology companies in the industry, including both technical and non-technical audiences is critical. You should be detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities. A solid understanding of cloud architecture and the cloud landscape are critical to this role.
• Develop and execute best-in-class marketing programs with that can be executed across different partner tiers to effectively drive end-customer adoption of partner solutions.
• Develop detailed campaign project plans, including campaign goals, messaging, call to action, marketing distribution channels, follow-up activities, and success metrics.
• Work closely with top AWS partners to build joint value proposition messaging and content.
• Develop and refine our message to the HCLS industry, thru partners.
• Work closely with the Partner Business Development (PDM) leaders to identify priorities and partner marketing initiatives.
• Develop event strategy, success criteria, and metrics for AWS participation in industry and partner events.
• Design partner marketing programs and campaigns that are either executed globally, or delivered to regional marketing teams for local activation.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS • 7 years of relevant work experience in partner marketing, product marketing, demand generation in high-technology companies
• 3 years of experience in the health care or life sciences industries
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study
• Demonstrated success in marketing roles that are partner-facing and field-facing
• Experience designing and executing joint marketing plans with strategic alliance partners with global footprint
• Experience building global partner marketing strategies and programs
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS • Possess an expert understanding of how to drive business and marketing with and through the partner ecosystem
• Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment, high-tech products/services required; enterprise software experience preferred
• Demonstrated experience in working with sales leaders in driving pipeline and revenue
• Excel at cross-group collaboration, creative thinking, problem solving and have a bias for action
• Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business
• Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible
• Very strong written and verbal communication skills with an innate attention to detail
• Strong project management skills with experience gaining consensus and driving deliverables with individuals inside and outside the organization
• Willing to travel to meet with sales leaders, partners, attend events and support the sales team
• Familiarity with Salesforce and other marketing software
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Website : http://www.amazon.com/
Amazon, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, is the global leader in e-commerce. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon in 1995, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfillment and customer service centers. Today, Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Canada, China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain and United Kingdom and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.