NCI Information Systems, Inc.
Fort Belvoir, VA 22060
Fort Belvoir, VA
Security Clearance Status:
Security Clearance Type:
US Citizenship Required:
Join our team and work directly to support our Soldiers (PEO Soldier SETA)
NCI: As a Public Affairs Specialist ( Communication Specialist/Trainer ) based out of Ft Belvoir, VA, you will organize and direct work, coordinate efforts related to oversight, development and execution of Public Affairs and Command Information (PA/CI) programs and campaigns leveraging all available communications conduits and emerging technologies to most effectively communicate the PEO Soldier mission and philosophy in direct support of the Future Army Network Cross- Functional Team. In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting NCI's mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
* Participates in the planning and decision making sessions pertaining to outreach activities, PA/CI efforts, and communication plans and strategies.
* Executes communications products for a wide array of special events such as, but not limited to, conference, workshops and trade shows; coordinates such efforts with other contractor personnel and government personnel in support of such events.
* Assists in the production and direction of video and multimedia presentations.
* Plans, develops, and provides media training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
* Possesses knowledge and experience that includes: networking, outreach, representational, and verbal and written communication skills; digital platforms and promotional tools; organizing in-person and online outreach events; and, ability to work effectively in multicultural environment among highly diverse staff.
* Active DoD Secret clearance
* Familiarity with Army Tactical Network
* High School/GED AND > 20 years
* Associates > 16 years
* Bachelors in non Directly Related Field > 15 years
* Bachelors in Directly Related Field > 10 years
* Masters in non Directly Related Field > 10 years
* Masters in Directly Related Field > 7 years
* Doctorate > 5 years
facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
It is the policy of NCI to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. In addition, we affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
NCI Information Systems, Inc.
Website : http://www.nciinc.com
NCI is a leading provider of enterprise solutions and services to U.S. defense, intelligence, health care and civilian government agencies. We have the expertise and proven track record to solve our customers’ most important and complex mission challenges through technology and innovation. Our team of highly skilled professionals focuses on delivering cost-effective solutions and services in the areas of agile software application and systems development/integration; cybersecurity and information assurance; engineering and logistics support; enterprise information management and advanced analytics; cloud computing and IT infrastructure optimization; health IT and medical support; IT service management; and modeling, simulation and training. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, we have more than 1,800 employees operating at more than 100 locations worldwide.