Job ID ******BR
Posting Title Director, Global Franchise Communication
Business Unit COMMUNICATIONS AL
Work Location Fort Worth, TX
Company/Legal Entity Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Functional Area Communications & Public Affairs
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
Job Description Centrally responsible for the creation and oversight of all global communications strategies, programs and messaging across the Global Franchises. Drives all content for Alcon message platforms related to innovation including product launch initiatives and R & D milestones. Key contributor to driving business growth through impactful communications programs designed to differentiate the Alcon brand. Focus on executive communications to enable Franchise leadership to drive strategic priorities as well as associate engagement across the entity.
Define, develop and deliver impactful communications strategies in support of commercial excellence and launch preparedness and execution aligned with the strategic goals of the Global Franchises
- Develop all new product initiatives including liaising with regions on all global product launches. Provide robust and accurate PR toolkits for regional application.
- Identify opportunities to communicate global brand platforms and eliminate redundant messaging.
- Support global Alcon Experience Center messaging including media events and Key Opinion Leader (KOL) outreach.
- Elevate Alcons industry strength through enhancement of Chief Medical Officer (CMO) data communications. Ensure strong reputational messaging and branding in all external communications engagements.
- Support Business Development & Licensing (BD & L) communications related to acquisitions/integrations of new technologies or companies.
- Partner closely with functional and regional communications teams to develop consistent and informed messaging. Build the corporate brand through exemplifying the use of brand standards in all communication platforms delivered globally across the Division.
- Provide strategic guidance to Global Franchise leadership for key communications, critical leadership messages, change communications and associate engagement which may include, but not limited to:
o In partnership with HR, developing, implementing and providing counsel on large change projects and business transformations.
o Provide input on management briefings including global presentations, key messages, talking points, and Q & As, ensuring consistent roll-out globally.
- Effectively handle all escalated concerns and feedback on communication messaging in a timely and constructive manner. Openly accept feedback and adjust customer service as appropriate in order to optimally support client groups.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to *************************** and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in a related discipline such as corporate communications, public relations or marketing communications English
- 10 years of relevant experience in the field of corporate communications with considerable experience supporting client communications , up to 6 years of demonstrated people leadership
- Demonstrated outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in spoken and written English; second language is a plus
- Ability to work under tight timelines and deadlines, often on sensitive confidential issues
- Must show a strong grasp of Division strategy and product lines
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Website : https://www.novartis.com/
Our mission is to care and cure. We want to discover, develop and successfully market innovative products to prevent and cure diseases, to ease suffering and to enhance the quality of life. We also want to provide a shareholder return that reflects outstanding performance and to adequately reward those who invest their money, their time and their ideas in our company.