Are you looking to grow your experience and build a career in marketing and advertising? If so, our customer may be offering exactly what you're looking for! Our customer is located in the Clearwater/Largo area and adding a Copy Editor to their team. This position is temporary-to-hire, offering full benfits and PTO upon going permanent!
This position requires extreme attention to detail and grammar mastery. Applicants must be self-motivated, efficient, and able to interact with multiple departments and personalities within the company, able to proof a variety of materials, in various formats, and edit copy without back-up. The ideal candidate must be computer literate in Word and PowerPoint.
- All Client-facing, agency-generated copy (in layouts, in presentations, in Word docs, in emails, etc.)
- Proof/edit grammar, spelling, typos, content/context, formatting and usage/consistencyProvide quality control' through accurate proofing and editing
- Work with copywriters, AEs, art directors, traffic managers and other staff to ensure accurate pieces/materials
- Juggle multiple projects and work efficiently
- Accurately report hours
- Bachelors Degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or related field
- Minimum of one year of previous related experience
- Ability to provide work and writing samples
- Proficient in MS Office
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• Bachelors Degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or related field
• Minimum of one year of previous related experience
• Ability to provide work and writing samples
• Proficient in MS Office
Website : http://www.ultimatestaffing.com/
Ultimate Staffing Services and its sister divisions, Ledgent (accounting and finance staffing), Ledgent Technology (technology professionals) and Adams & Martin Group (legal staffing) recognize that we have a unique opportunity to do something special. Our company is a vehicle for many to enhance lives. The ability to fulfill our promise, "We love to create remarkable experiences, every person, every time®", is an ambitious goal and within our reach. The passion that resonates from our coworkers, Ambassadors and customers as we fulfill this promise defines this journey and propels us into the future