Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a highly capable, self-directed Partner Marketing Manager, to help drive customer adoption of AWS's Cloud Computing platform through our partner community in the Security segment. If you have a passion for the cloud, love helping technology partners reach their full potential, and are an expert in designing and implementing joint marketing plans with technology partners - then we're looking for you.
Maintaining the highest security is a top priority of AWS, and the Security technology partner community is an important part of that. In this role, you will develop and deliver partner marketing programs that enable partners to acquire new customers, retain and grow existing customers and deliver growth in revenue from AWS services. You will develop a deep understanding of the AWS partner community and security partner priorities to define and execute a global partner marketing plan to support growth objectives. You will work directly with top AWS ISV partners to develop and execute best-in-class joint-marketing plans. In addition, you will be responsible for designing solution-level integrated campaign strategies for the ISV partner community and driving them from creation to completion. You will act as the primary marketing contact for the Technology Partner PDM team (account managers), including regular participation in team calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions. You will also act as the primary marketing contact and consultant for strategic partners to build and execute joint marketing plans and programs. You will constantly monitor and support partner utilization of MDF and enable appropriate spend of MDF on marketing initiatives including being an expert resource on process, guidelines and options for partners.
The ideal candidate has a passion for technology, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a successful track record in partner marketing who has been successful in building and executing integrated marketing campaigns with partners and building compelling joint-partner value proposition content. This is a unique opportunity to play a highly visible role in an exciting, industry-leading technology business.
This position will be located in Seattle or San Francisco.
• Develop and execute best-in-class marketing plans with key partners that effectively drive awareness and adoption of AWS partner solutions.
• Work closely with the Partner Development Manager (PDM) leaders to identify priorities and partner marketing initiatives.
• Define global joint marketing plans with strategic partners.
• Design global partner marketing programs and campaigns that are either executed globally, or delivered to regional marketing teams for local activation.
• Develop detailed campaign project plans, including campaign goals, messaging, call to action, marketing distribution channels, follow-up activities, and success metrics.
• Work closely with top AWS partners to build joint value proposition messaging and content.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS • 6 years of relevant work experience in partner marketing, product marketing, demand generation in high-technology companies
• 3 years of relevant work experience in security technology field, working with security ISVs or in practice.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study
• Demonstrated success in marketing roles that are partner-facing and field-facing
• Experience designing and executing joint marketing plans with strategic alliance partners with global footprint
• Experience building global partner marketing strategies and programs
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS • Possess an expert understanding of how to drive business and marketing with and through the partner ecosystem
• Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment, high-tech products/services required; enterprise software experience preferred
• Demonstrated experience in working with sales leaders in driving pipeline and revenue
• Excel at cross-group collaboration, creative thinking, problem solving and have a bias for action
• Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business
• Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible
• Very strong written and verbal communication skills with an innate attention to detail
• Strong project management skills with experience gaining consensus and driving deliverables with individuals inside and outside the organization
• Willing to travel to meet with sales leaders, partners, attend events and support the sales team
• Familiarity with Salesforce CRM and other marketing software
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Website : http://www.amazon.com/
Amazon, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, is the global leader in e-commerce. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon in 1995, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfillment and customer service centers. Today, Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Canada, China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain and United Kingdom and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.