Spring Mill Senior Living
Dallas, TX, United States
Sales, Pr, Marketing
Aug 14, 2021
Nov 27, 2021
Discovery Senior Living
Dallas, TX 75225
About Discovery Senior Living
Discovery Senior Living ranks prominently among the 9 largest senior housing providers in the US, and is nationally renowned for designing, developing, marketing, and operating a multi-brand portfolio of upscale, luxury senior-living communities.
With a 30-year reputation and almost 14,000 existing homes or homes under development, our company is a recognized industry leader with a penchant for excellence and innovation.
Discovery Senior Living is looking for a Sales Specialist for our communities in Texas. Required location is Dallas, TX and surrounding area.
The Sales Specialist will support the Regional Director of Sales, Regional Director of Operations and Community Executive Directors by working at various Discovery communities in their effort to achieve greater community occupancy and sales goals. The goal of this position is to support a community during an SLC vacancy and/or work with a community that has occupancy and census challenges to increase occupancy.
This position will travel to Discovery Senior Living communities, as assigned, and work as needed. Assignments will vary in length and may be changed without notice.
• Responsible for census development through working support at the community level. Meets monthly sales productivity and move in expectations.
• Manage lead database through accurate data entry, report utilization, periodic database clean up, etc. Review key reports and trends and analyze to develop strategies.
• Understands key services and amenities along with levels of care/programs provided at the community.
• Complete daily internal sales activities by effectively converting inquiry calls to appointments, conducting quality tours with prospects and families. Contact prospects and families via phone, email, mail.
• Distribute approved written marketing communication including notes, newsletters, promotional flyers, invitations and brochures as part of the sales process.
• Provide accurate customer information, pricing, incentive information, and other information regarding new deposits to ED, BOM and community team in a timely basis for lease preparations.
• Ensure the community property and team members provide an outstanding first impression for prospects.
• Responds to walk in tours and phone inquiries immediately.
• Attends daily stand up and informs community team of daily appointments, events, and advertising.
• Completes a daily sales report with inquiry triage information and distributes to community team.
• Provide weekly and monthly data and forecast as requested by ED, Regional team or home office.
• Conduct tours, luncheons or other strategies with prospective clients and prospective client groups.
• Conducts visits with prospects in their homes, hospitals or other healthcare facilities.
• Follow-up with inquiry calls and work sales activities and process for entire length of buying cycle.
• Documentation of weekly inventory of room availability and room readiness inventory.
• Assist with the processing of all required information necessary to complete a successful move-in. Coordinate with all departments to prepare for the new resident’s arrival.
• Coordinate with the other staff to ensure that apartments are prepared for new resident move-in and that model apartment(s) are available and ready to show.
• Coordinate with other team members’ special luncheons/tours, special events and promotions for community contact groups as appropriate.
• Evaluate and understand the competition and incorporate knowledge of competitor into sales strategy as it relates to pricing and selling value.
• Maintain the confidentiality of resident information.
• Encourage teamwork through cooperative interaction with co-workers and other departments. Support a positive and professional image through actions and dress.
• Responsible for completing pre-move in paperwork, coordinates with Department Heads to assure regulatory compliance.
• Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Public Relations/Communications, Marketing or related field
• At least three years’ experience in multi-community/regional sales manager role with supervisory experience
Benefits: Base Salary $70,000 Lucrative Commission Opportunity
In addition to a rewarding career and competitive salary, Discovery offers a comprehensive benefit package.
Eligible team members are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, paid time off and paid holidays. Team members are eligible to participate in our outstanding 401(k) plan with company match our Employee Assistance Program and accident insurance policies.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English
Spring Mill Senior Living