Sr. Proposal Coordinator
Dec 13, 2017
Denver, CO, US
Requisition ID: 69931
Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices and projects in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. Kiewit had 2016 revenues of $8.6 billion and employs more than 20,000 staff and craft employees.
How We’re Different
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
• Consistently recognized as one of the best places to work in North America and in 2015, named one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from day one of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development, and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
KIE Proposal Services (KIEPS) is based in Denver, Colorado and provides exceptional – best in class – proposal support services to each of the 15 Kiewit Infrastructure Districts. KIEPS represents a shared services initiative for Kiewit Infrastructure Group, a division of Kiewit Corporation.
Senior proposal coordinator to help manage and support pursuit process and proposal best practices.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Assist Proposal Manager/Sponsor to create and coordinate proposal management tools for each pursuit, including responsibility matrix defining roles, deadlines and assignments; proposal schedule; compliance matrix; and strategy tools such as SWOT, IFBP; and production matrix.
• Coordinate the pursuit work plan with Proposal Manager and District’s capture manager, lead estimator, and partners
• Participate in strategy and storyboarding sessions and assist incorporating this data into deliverable documents
• Assist Proposal Manager/Sponsor in facilitating proposal kick-off meetings, milestone reviews and recovery periods
• Assist in developing and maintaining best practices and templates, data platform and style guides
• Provide assistance with content writing and editing
• Create and brainstorm technical graphics and visual persuasion
• Coordinate production process
The successful candidate must possess the following qualifications:
• 7 years of proposal coordinator experience in A/E/C industry with an emphasis on $100 million qualifications-based/design-build projects
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications, Journalism, English, Construction Management or equivalent required
• Advanced knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
• Exceptional attention to detail, organization and active listening skills
• Solid communication skills both within KIEPS and with internal clients
• Strong interviewing and editing/writing skills
• Self-motivated with ability to work well with professionals from various backgrounds
• Ability to manage multiple projects to consistently meet high standards and be attentive to quality
• Driven for results and deadlines
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market:
Pre-Sales, RFP, Engineer, Business Development, Marketing Communications, Sales, Engineering, Marketing
Website : http://www.kiewit.com
"Just as a rock is not shaken by a strong or sudden gust of wind, neither should we be affected by praise or success. We must not be satisfied with our past accomplishments and we should make every effort to improve and expand our operations – but only in an orderly and beneficial manner…a company cannot stand still for long – either it goes ahead or it slides back."