M3 Design Inc
Career Opportunities: Marketing Communications Lead
M3 Design is a product development company based in Austin, Texas. We are seeking a Marketing / Communications Lead to join our team who has a proven track record of supporting, organizing and executing on short and long term outbound marketing initiatives that position the firm. The candidate should be driven, willing to collaborate with others, and has passion for good design, engineering, and technology.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Support, organize and help execute on day to day outbound marketing initiatives to help position the firm through:
- Outbound campaigns
- Social media
- PR activities
- Promotion of thought leadership / articles / blog posts
- Securing speaking engagements for principals of the firm
- Support award submission processes
- Securing articles for major publications (i.e. HBR, Fast Co).
- Support business development activities
- Conduct market, company, and territory research as needed
- Assist account managers with customer interactions and sales support as needed.
- Willing to be on-site at least 3-4 days a week (full time or part time available)
- Approximately 10% travel may be required
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Experience working with knowledge-based firms, i.e. design firms, creative firms, advertising, architecture, etc.
- Experience with content strategy initiatives and digital marketing
- Strong writing skills a plus
- Interest and knowledge in design and tech trends
- Interest / experience with graphic design and / or photography a plus
- Ability to function professionally in a fast paced environment
- Experience using marketing automation programs for social media or email lists (i.e. Pardot) a plus
*Please submit examples of work or link to your portfolio
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
M3 Design, Inc. is committed to providing and promoting equal employment opportunities for all persons without regard to age, color, creed, disability, sex, sexual orientation, membership or activity in a local commission, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, status with regard to public assistance, or religion.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
M3 Design Inc