Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated.
10174BR,ActualValueFromSolar:null},Department Commercial Ops ,ActualValueFromSolar:null},Posting location Boston, MA ,ActualValueFromSolar:null},Job Title/Position Title Specialist,ActualValueFromSolar:null},Posting Job Title Marketing Operations Specialist,ActualValueFromSolar:null},Job Description The Marketing Operations Specialist Supports/facilitates the Communications review and approval (CRC), production, and distribution of Branded and Non-branded Communications for North America and other headquarters-based functions. This position guides marketing and other key functions through the CRC submission, scheduling, and routing of promotional, educational, and training materials. Additionally, this role is the lead in the editorial activities during internal review of commercial content.
This position will report to the Director, Marketing Operations and is the liaison between the Marketing/Brand teams, agency partners, and the CRC team (comprised of Medical, Legal and Regulatory leadership). Collaboration is necessary to work effectively across other key functions within Commercial (i.e. Field Training, Sales, US & Canada Marketing, Global Marketing, Managed Markets, etc.) as well as other key corporate functions (i.e., Med Affairs, Compliance, Corporate Communications, etc.).
* Pre-edits promotional pieces to align to AMA and internal brand styles, as well as copyright and trademark information, in addition to general grammar and spelling issues
* Captures required changes/proofreads/certifies documents in support of CRC meetings
* Ensures all documentation and associated components of final approved projects are stored including printer proofs and final FMV
* Coordinate with commercial, ad agencies, and other key vendors
* Administrator of the Marketing Operations Electronic Review Platform
* Support Activity Planning: agendas, timelines, and project milestones
* Identify opportunities for process improvement and acts upon them
* Trains and on-boards new submitters and agencies on editorial/Corp/brand standards
* Facilitates/communicates OPDP submission requirements
* Supports and communicates with agency partners and vendors to execute communications projects
* Proofreading and printer proof approvals
* Bachelors degree in communications, marketing, advertising, or related discipline with 1 to 3 years related experience
* Practical knowledge of pre-press, print production, and editorial activities
* Understands promotional approval process and requirements for pharmaceutical marketing
* Demonstrated success operating in cross functional project environment
* Excellent written communication skills, presentation delivery, as well as strong interpersonal skills.
* Attention to detail and committed follow-through in communications to stakeholders
* Knowledge of pharmaceutical promotional guidelines, FDA/OPDP regulatory issues relevant to advertising and promotions
* Pro-actively identifies issues and solves them
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment; focus on multi-tasking and self-prioritized workload
,ActualValueFromSolar:null},Full-Time or Part-Time Full-Time ,ActualValueFromSolar:null},Company Information
Vertex is a global biotechnology company that invests in scientific innovation to create transformative medicines for people with serious and life-threatening diseases. We discovered and developed the first medicines to treat the underlying cause of cystic fibrosis (CF), a rare, life-threatening genetic disease. In addition to clinical development programs in CF, Vertex has more than a dozen ongoing research programs focused on the underlying mechanisms of other serious diseases.
Founded in 1989 in Cambridge, Mass., Vertex today has research and development sites and offices around the world. For several consecutive years, Science magazine has named Vertex one of its Top Employers in the life sciences. For additional information and the latest updates from the Company, please visit ************.
Vertex is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a persons race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Vertex is an E-Verify Employer in the United States. Vertex will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law. Any applicant requiring an accommodation in connection with the hiring process and/or to perform the essential functions of the position for which the applicant has applied should make a request to the recruiter or hiring manager, or contact Talent Acquisition at ******************************.
Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated.
Website : http://www.vrtx.com
Vertex is a global biotechnology company that aims to discover, develop and commercialize innovative new medicines so people with serious diseases can lead better lives. Founded in 1989, Vertex today employs more than 2,000 people at sites around the world. In addition to our headquarters in Massachusetts, Vertex has research and development sites and other offices in San Diego, CA; Abingdon, Oxfordshire, UK; Laval, Quebec; Coralville, IA; and Geneva, Switzerland.