The Nature Conservancy
Digital Outreach Manager
The Nature Conservancy 84 reviews - Arlington, VA 22203
The Digital Outreach Manager is a member of TNC’s Digital Fundraising Department, reporting directly to the Associate Director of Digital Acquisition. S/He is responsible for supporting the Associate Director in implementing content marketing and affiliate marketing strategies that help TNC acquire new digital donors, thinking especially about how best to target and cultivate qualified prospects.
The Digital Outreach Manager is an experienced online fundraiser, has demonstrated the ability to utilize data and performance metrics to achieve results, and thinks quickly about how best to optimize current campaigns for highest impact. S/he must be comfortable stepping into a fast-growing department to lead a new program. In coordination with the Associate Director, s/he will work closely with the Digital Fundraising team to maximize new donor revenue across multiple channels.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND SCOPE
• Assists the Associate Director of Digital Acquisition in executing strategies to acquire new digital donors
• Helps set strategy for and oversees TNC’s growth into affiliate and content marketing, spearheading the creation of a brand ambassador program that will effectively share TNC’s mission with new prospects
• Utilizes social listening tools to identify and activate influencers most capable of effectively spreading TNC’s reach in an effort to generate more donors
• Acts as a strong project manager who engages with cross-departmental teams to implement website and marketing collateral to support program needs
• Partners with TNC’s digital advertising and lead generation vendors and team to promote branded content in support of program growth
• Assists with contract negotiations for new vendor partnerships and liaises with internal TNC teams in implementing new tools to support program goals
• Is responsible for providing regular dashboard reporting and insights to key organization stakeholders
• Identifies, assembles and coordinates reporting requirements that will help monitor long-term performance of key promotional tactics, as well as new donors once acquired; helps analyze revenue and expense data to make recommendations for future growth
• Bachelor’s degree in related field and a minimum 7 years’ related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Proven track record of executing successful online advertising, content marketing and/or social listening campaigns, preferably in a non-profit or agency setting
• Experience managing vendor relationships and negotiating agreements
• Experience implementing and managing multiple complex projects, working in a fast-paced environment, often under tight deadlines with multiple stakeholders
• Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
• Strong strategic instincts, including the ability to use data to guide decision making
• Proven ability to write and edit content geared toward specific donor activation goals
• Skilled in using Excel
• Skilled in using digital advertising platforms and social listening tools to monitor and influence results
• Ability to troubleshoot and QA web forms, pixels, source codes and related digital assets
• Multi-lingual skills appreciated.
• Multi-cultural or cross-cultural experience preferred.
• Experience managing a budget.
• Practical knowledge of current and evolving trends related to field of experience.
• Experience conceiving and writing creatively for various audiences from technical information.
• Strong communication skills with ability to articulate ideas in a compelling manner.
• Detailed knowledge of procedures and terms in relevant field of experience.
• Nonprofit, electoral, and/or digital agency experience preferred
• Experience working with CMS/CRM technology (Luminate Online or Adobe Campaign a plus)
• Experience working with Tealium, Google Tag Manager or other tag management systems a plus
• Basic HTML skills preferred
• Photoshop and/or graphic design experience a plus
HOW TO APPLY
To apply to position number 46055, submit resume (required) and cover letter separately using the upload buttons. All applications must be submitted in the system prior to 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on February 4, 2018.
Click “submit” to apply for the position or “save for later” to create a draft application for future submission. Once submitted, applications cannot be revised or edited. Failure to complete required fields may result in your application being disqualified from consideration.
If you experience technical issues, please refer to our applicant user guide or contact email@example.com .
The Nature Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Our commitment to diversity includes the recognition that our conservation mission is best advanced by the leadership and contributions of men and women of diverse backgrounds, beliefs and culture. Recruiting and mentoring staff to create an inclusive organization that reflects our global character is a priority and we encourage applicants from all cultures, races, colors, religions, sexes, national or regional origins, ages, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military, protected veteran status or other status protected by law.
The successful applicant must meet the requirements of The Nature Conservancy’s background screening process.
2 days ago
Duties / Expectations:
Nonprofit, electoral, and/or digital agency experience preferred- The Digital Outreach Manager is a member of TNCâ€™s Digital Fundraising Department, reporting---
The Nature Conservancy is the leading conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically important lands and waters for nature and people.