Jack in the Box Inc.
Under minimal supervision and direction, responsible for coordinating various marketing and advertising activities; Performs full administrative and secretarial duties of a responsible and confidential nature for executive level management and senior managers in the Marketing Communications department. Manages the processing of all marketing-related vendor bills.
• Performs administrative responsibilities including; Contacting various personnel to obtain or provide requested information; takes initiative to follow-through on pending matters; questions information, suggests alternative approaches. Researches, compiles, tracks, and summarizes data for preparation of various reports, projects, or budgets; resolves discrepancies and informs manager of action taken. Composes, types and distributes correspondence/memorandum from verbal/written direction or general guidelines for customer's signature; works regularly with highly confidential or sensitive subject matters; reviews materials to ensure accuracy and distributes to appropriate personnel within established timelines.
• Manages the processing of all advertising-related vendor bills. Serves as the contact for all estimates and invoices from external agencies and obtains approvals on these documents. Codes estimates and invoices, ensuring they are accurately applied respective budgets and line items. Sends estimates to agency partners for billing. Sends invoices to accounting department for payment. Follows up on delinquent payments when needed.
• Assists in coordinating photo shoots; schedules materials and contacts vendors, studios, distribution centers, food stylist, etc. Manages associated invoicing and billing.
• Maintains calendars: schedules and coordinates appointments, determines routing, signatures required and maintains follow-up and meetings, communicates dates, times, locations via e-mail and voice mail; coordinates conference calls, prepares presentation overheads and makes travel arrangements requiring coordination with multiple individuals and/or departments. Regularly coordinates events, meetings, conferences with cross-functional departments and/or regions, prepares agendas and sets up meeting facilities.
• Facilitates inter-department approvals through the management of the MarCom Creative Review meeting agenda. Coordinates review dates based on production schedules and obtains agenda items from team members. Updates the agenda on the portal bi-weekly. Advises all marketing team on agenda updates.
• Orders food product for food photo and video shoots. Works with external creative agency to finalize food order. Identifies which culinary lead and vendor owns each ingredient needed, and works with that contact to order the ingredient. Ensures all food arrives as fresh as possible, prior to each shoot.
• Performs various secretarial duties including: answers and screens incoming calls, responds to questions or forwards to appropriate personnel; distributes, screens and handles mail as authorized or forwards to appropriate personnel; files, copies, and faxes documents; creates and maintains departmental files; orders and maintains office supplies. May attend and/or participate in staff meetings; may prepare and distribute meeting notes.
• High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in Marketing or Communications preferred.
• 1 -2 years professional business experience in a business environment with a solid understanding of marketing concepts and principles.
• Excellent spelling, grammar, and punctuation and telephone skills. Excellent PC knowledge including word processing, spreadsheets, graphics and database software. Proficient knowledge of personal computers and MS Office Suite. Excellent oral and written English communication skills. Demonstrates integrity and ethical behavior.
Location Address Map
Jack in the Box Inc.
Website : http://www.jackinthebox.com
Jack in the Box Inc., founded in 1951, is a restaurant company that operates and franchises Jack in the BoxA® restaurants and, through a wholly owned subsidiary, Qdoba Mexican GrillA® in a combined 42 states. The company also operates more than 50 proprietary convenience stores called Quick StuffA®, which include a major-branded fuel station and are developed adjacent to a full-size Jack in the Box restaurant.