OMDEntertainment, an Omnicom Media Group agency, is seeking a Paid Social Media Specialist(Planner/Strategist) for our Social Media team to work on the Walt Disneyaccount. This is an exciting opportunity to work with this world classbrand and stellar product from Pixar, DreamWorks, Marvel, and Lucasfilm.
The Social Specialist is responsible forcreating and executing paid social media campaigns – promotion of DisneyMarketing content. The Social Specialist will work closely with offline anddigital teams to ensure that social efforts align with overall mediagoals.
Reporting to a Supervisor, this person will beresponsible for building ongoing client relationships while working with theproduction and project/campaign insights team to develop and execute paidsocial campaigns.
Social Media Specialists areable to effectively implement and execute all areas of social campaigns forclients, including:
* Develop,manage, execute, and report on paid social efforts across various social mediaplatforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.)
* Promotionof marketing content through social platforms using Facebook Power Editor,Twitter Ads, etc.
* Createand develop complex audience targeting
* Postand boost client content on various social channels
* Managedaily budget pacing
* Understandbasic bid management and optimizations
* ThoroughQA of all campaign executions and reporting
* Reportand analyze on key performance indicators and identify opportunities forimprovement
* Recognizecampaign issues and escalate appropriately
* Monitorand optimize campaigns appropriately based on clients' goals and data analysis
* Ableto work and prioritize within timelines, and effectively communicate in bothverbal and written form
* Bachelor's degree inmarketing, advertising or communications
* Masteryof basic Excel skills
* At least 1-2 years of workexperience planning, executing and optimizing paid social marketing campaigns for larger brands,preferably in the Entertainment industry.
* This opportunity is not acommunity management role or content creation – strictly paid social marketing
* Itis important for a Social Media Specialist tobe curious and continually seek opportunities both within their accounts and onthe broader functional team to learn about best practices, new approaches,industry updates, etc.
* SocialMedia Specialist should look to buildrelationships internally and externally with clients/partners so that they canbegin to understand how to effectively communicate and navigate theserelationships.