HCA Holdings, Inc
Lone Tree, CO, United States
Sky Ridge Medical Center is a full-service, destination hospital with a reputation for clinical excellence and world-class service. We offer compassionate care through our patient-centered programs, which include everything from our adult and pediatric ERs and comprehensive Cancer Center to a focus on pregnancy and childbirth in our Birth Place as well as specialized care in our Spine and Total Joint Center and Women’s Hospital. We strive to go beyond your expectations in service to you and your family.
The/Marketing & Public Relations Coordinator/ is responsible for implementing the public affairs and marketing programs aligned with the strategic objectives identified by the Sky Ridge Medical Center Leadership Team, reporting directly to the Director of Marketing and Public Affairs. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Planning and writing the monthly employee communication focusing on strategic messaging and ensuring the integrity of the brand.
• Building on website content to make the site relevant, inviting and informative to the consumer as well as increase SEO and monthly reporting.
• Expand the hospital’s social media efforts and determine new avenues to reach consumers.
• Seek opportunities to expand the hospital’s reputation through strategic public relations initiatives and story placements.
• Work with Director to plan, implement and track strategic marketing plans that focus on building volume in specific service lines.
• Assist with the writing and design of all marketing materials, including patient education pieces, marketing brochures, flyers, etc.
• Serve as the back-up media representative and assist with all aspects of crisis communication and emergency preparedness.
• Assist with community and physician electronic newsletters.
• Help manage events and outreach efforts.
Undergraduate degree in journalism, marketing, public relations or related field required.
A minimum of two years’ experience in public relations, marketing or related field (or equivalent experience).
High degree of organization and ability to coordinate multiple priorities, deadlines and projects, with minimal supervision. Cooperative attitude and flexibility to changing priorities is a must. In addition must have excellent written and oral communication skills and proficiency with Microsoft office and graphic design programs. Communications skills, including media relations experience, newsletter development, website content management preferred.
Job: *Supervisors Team Leaders & Coordinators
Title: Marketing & Public Relations Coordinator
Location: Colorado-Lone Tree-Sky Ridge Medical Center
Requisition ID: 08936-77131
HCA Holdings, Inc
Website : http://hcahealthcare.com
At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies. Today, we are the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 165 hospitals and 115 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and England and employing approximately 204,000 people. Approximately four to five percent of all inpatient care delivered in the country today is provided by HCA facilities. Milton Johnson serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of HCA. HCA is committed to the care and improvement of human life and strives to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve. Building on the foundation provided by our Mission & Values, HCA puts patients first and works to constantly improve the care we give them by implementing measures that support our caregivers, help ensure patient safety and provide the highest possible quality. Investing in our communities is important to us. HCA typically invests about $1.5 billion annually to keep our facilities modern and up-to-date technologically and to expand and add services where needed. Focusing primarily on communities where the company is a leading healthcare provider, HCA selectively adds new facilities in order to better serve our communities. And because two HCA founders were physicians, we value highly the strong relationships we've created with local physicians. We endeavor to provide them with a wide array of services and modern facilities in order to help them deliver the best possible care.