The Internal Communications Corordinator will help keep our Team Members up to date, engaged and inspired as we undertake transformational change in our business. You will:
§ Create impactful communications that advance business goals and support the culture we are building
§ Ensure the communication needs and preferences of our Team Members are understood and leveraged by using the right communications tools and channels
§ Help us overhaul and create the technology platforms that we need to reach our employees most effectively
§ Be a change agent across the business,
Day-to-day, the individual in this role will work collaboratively across all levels of the organization, including senior leadership, and will operate as follows:
• use independence and judgment to recognize and resolve complex problems
• work with general directions and according to policy and procedure
• be accountable for the quality, timeliness and accuracy of own work
Key Areas of Responsibility
1. End-to-end oversight of internal communications campaigns, projects, and deliverables including preparing and executing communications strategy, preparing content, overseeing design and print production, stakeholder approvals (legal, human resources, etc.) and distribution.
2. Identify and execute against company and department goals, strategies, and business requirements; and collaborate with key teams to develop integrated program communication plans.
Critical and Essential Tasks
• Assist in the development and implementation of the Group's internal communication strategy, in line with the vision, strategy and values.
• Help identify, develop and maintain key communication channels, adapting and improving in line with external trends and business needs
• Assist with management of the CEO's internal communication program including preparation of regular communications (eg emails), leadership presentations, internal messages, field visits etc.
• Prepare executive communications for internal distribution
• End to end project management of key campaigns such as employee engagement program, open enrolment - health benefits
• Work closely with HR to drive communications around Group-wide initiatives and programs
• Manage and initiate employee research including harnessing existing employee survey
Co-ordinate calendar for all internal communications including town halls, employee notes etc
• Ensure execution excellence across all initiatives
• Help maintain consistency across all materials
Develop and manage metrics to report on effectiveness of Internal Communications
• Minimum of three years' experience in Internal Communications, PR or Corporate Communications with a particular emphasis on the digital landscape
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or a related field required.
• Knowledge of various digital platforms, e.g. Sharepoint
• Skills in graphic communications and experience with graphic design tools (eg InDesign, AdobeAcrobat) preferred
• Demonstrated writing and editing experience
• Proficient user of MS office including powerpoint
• Project management skills
• Change management experience preferred
In order to be effective in this position, the candidate must be able to find creative and innovative ways to better handle day-to-day and special situations by carefully planning for possible eventualities. The successful incumbent will set goals, timetables, and meet deadlines as a normal part of their everyday business.
Establishes project goals, milestones, and procedures, defines roles and responsibilities, acquires project resources, coordinates projects throughout company, monitors project progress, manages multiple projects.
Plans, organizes, prioritizes, and executes for optimum results. Takes personal accountability for actions and results. Drives self and others to achieve objectives.
Collaboration & Teamwork
Delivers on team commitments, collaborates with members of own team and cross-functionally. Listens to others, values opinions, shares information and builds strong work relationships.
Honesty & Integrity
Builds positive, professional, and trusting work relationships. Models professional and ethical behavior in all circumstances. Knows and applies all regulatory requirements, company policies, and procedures. Reports unethical behavior through proper channels. Able to maintain confidentiality and manage sensitive information.
Website : http://www.ezcorp.com
Formed with 16 pawn stores in 1989, EZCORP has grown into a leading provider of pawn loans in the United States and Mexico and consumer loans in Mexico. At our pawn stores, we also sell merchandise, primarily collateral forfeited from pawn lending operations and used merchandise purchased from customers. We are dedicated to satisfying the short-term cash needs of consumers who are both cash and credit constrained.