Director of Marketing & Communications
Applications Accepted From
Public: Open to the public
Special Instructions to Applicants
Please complete the online application and attach required documents. Required documents include a detailed cover letter, resume, and a list of at least three (3) professional references with current contact details, including email addresses.
Position will remain open until filled. For full consideration, please apply by August 5, 2018.
This position is eligible for the following benefits:
Level 1 - Medical/Rx, Vision, Dental, Ortho; Winter Break Closure; Holidays Paid; Basic/Supp/Dep Life; Educ. Benefits; Sick Leave; Vacation; Retirement
The Director of Marketing & Communications for the Division of Student Affairs is responsible for providing the strategic marketing direction for the Division and providing departments the resources needed to fulfill their marketing and communications needs. Collaborating with the central University Communications and Marketing team, this individual will be responsible for dovetailing division needs with the Universities marketing and communications efforts.
1. Provides integrated marketing strategy and direction for the Division of Student Affairs. Using data and best practice, this position is responsible for developing and implementing an annual and long-term comprehensive strategic communication and marketing plan, including targeted campaigns that incorporate the Division's new strategic plan.
2. Sets the strategy and align staff work plans, including research, planning, and execution of communication and marketing projects and activities with the goals of the Division/ departments.
3. Supervises personnel to maintain and update departmental websites, ensuring accuracy, timeliness and relevance while maintaining compliance with University web brand standards.
4. Serves as the strategic marketing and communications liaison with University Communications and Marketing and represent the Division on all University marketing, communication, and web related committees/task forces.
5. General leadership/management/supervision and administrative duties - develops, maintains and manages departmental budget, personnel, and professional development initiatives for the unit and represents supervisor in their absence, as needed.
Bachelor's degree in Communications, Business, or other related field.
Minimum of 3 years related work experience
Minimum of 1 year supervisory or managerial experience
Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
Experience with Drupal and Commonspot (
VP For Student Affairs
Commensurate with qualifications. Employees also enjoy a generous benefits package including health benefits, paid time off, and education benefits for employees and qualified dependents.
Job Open Date
Posting Close Date
Administrative - Exempt-Salaried
Vice President for Student Affairs
Expected hours worked per week
Expected duration of assignment
Applicants may contact this person if they have questions about this position.
Megan Vogel, ****
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is committed to creating a respectful and inclusive educational and workplace environment. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an equal access/equal opportunity and affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. Women, persons of color, persons with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is a member of the OH/Western PA/WV Higher Education Recruitment Consortium. (please use the apply button below)
Please mention DiversityJobs.com
if asked how you found this job.