Web Ascender [************************************************************* is a leader in digital marketing and web design, located near Lansing, Michigan, serving clients worldwide. Our Digital Marketing Team helps more than two dozen organizations on a monthly basis with lead generation, customer acquisition and client engagement. Our clients range from small, up-and-coming startups to high-profile national and international companies.
Youll be a valued member of our Digital Marketing Team, assisting with the development and implementation of inbound marketing strategies for promoting client websites and products, converting website visitors into leads, and building digital brands.
You will be responsible for contributing to account strategies including providing direction for client marketing campaigns, including writing and optimizing content and blog posts, setup and testing of landing pages and calls to action, creation of email marketing materials, and setup and management of digital ad campaigns.
* Develop strategies for increasing client website traffic, including blogging and content marketing, search engine optimization, search ads, social media management
* Develop strategies for increasing client leads and sales including email marketing, marketing automation and drip email campaigns, conversion optimization, split testing
* Communicate value of current campaigns and recommended strategies to clients in a concise and effective manner
* Conduct research to continually learn new techniques, trends, and best practices in the digital / inbound marketing field
* Implement client strategies while effectively working alongside a team of copywriters, designers, and PPC specialists
* Provide necessary reporting and analysis to support digital marketing efforts
* Become an expert in the latest techniques, trends, and best practices in the digital / inbound marketing field
* Continually improve internal processes for account management and strategy implementation
* Have a bachelors degree in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism or related field
* Are comfortable working with clients and explaining technical concepts to non-technical people
* Have advanced creative and technical content authoring skills
* Have knowledge and interest in search engine algorithms and SEO best practices
* Are familiar with the term inbound marketing
* Are familiar Google AdWords and Google Analytics
* Are interested in website reporting, analytics, and insights
* Are self-motivated with a thirst for learning and growing
* Enjoy learning about a variety of businesses and how they market their products and services
* Have excellent spoken and written English
* Have a collaborative spirit and can work well in small teams or go solo if the need arises
* You are familiar with or have experience using Hubspot, Active Campaign, or other inbound marketing software
* Have some knowledge of HTML/CSS
* 401(k) plan with company matching
* Health plan
* Paid time off, plus holidays
* Training allowance
* Fun and casual work environment
* Company-sponsored events and field trips, including team lunches every other week
After submitting your resume, please submit a short video telling us a little bit more about you.