Intern (m/f) Corporate Communications (Public Relations)
Starting middle of August 2018 for 6 months East Meadow, NY (United States of America)
The **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Group offers students (m/f) the chance to experience a dynamic working environment during an internship at our North American headquarters in East Meadow, NY. All interns are fully integrated into the local team while working on their own projects as well as supporting the daily business.
We are looking for motivated and proactive students who use their knowledge to support the Corporate Communications Team starting on August 13, 2018 for 6 months. Internships are offered only to students who are enrolled at university for the whole duration of the internship or in their GAP year.
As part of the local team, you will work on different projects such as:
* Development of public relations activities and media projects
* Regularly contribute articles to internal News app
* Editing press releases, creating media material and presentations
* Researching and responding to journalist inquiries and requests
* Media monitoring and research
* Coordination of press events
* Exposure to the US American media market and its effect on corporate communication strategies
* Ad hoc projects and administrative duties
* At the date of the internship you have completed the 2nd semester
* Enrolled during the entire period of the internship or internship between the Bachelor and Master program (Gap Year), more information you can find here:
* ***** Advanced students with strong academic performance
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Previous experience in public relations and/or journalism preferred
* Team-oriented, motivated, energetic personality; creative writer
* Commitment to customer service
* Ability to work independently and under pressure with a high degree of accuracy and organization
* Good presentation skills
* Good organizational and administrative skills
* Ability to handle different projects simultaneously
* Good working knowledge of PC (MS Office)
* Fluency in English and German, other foreign languages of advantage
* International experience (preferred, but not required)
* Must fulfill all criteria to obtain a J-1visa for the US
About Deutsche **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. AG
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is one of the world`s leading airlines. As an internationally-operating aviation Group Deutsche **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is active in the following business fields: Passenger Transportation, Logistics, MRO and Catering. More than 540 subsidiaries and holding companies also belong to the Group. The airline offers more than 235 destinations in 78 countries using currently 615 aircraft, around 420 are used for **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. German Airlines and Germanwings. Around 106 million passengers worldwide place their trust in us each year. The dedication, skills and excellent service of more than 119 000 employees from almost 150 nations everywhere in the world is one of our greatest strengths.
Please apply via Be-**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***..com under the job number P0198V1698
If this is you, please apply online.