PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Piedmont Airlines is looking for a creative, detail oriented videographer/editor to produce high quality videos to include, but not limited to: training videos, website- compatible videos and curriculum content. The successful candidate will be able to organize shoots, produce and edit on time and on budget. Proficiency with DSLR cameras and a thorough understanding of relevant industry technology and video formats is required. You must be able to make educated decisions about lighting and audio, composition and graphics, improvising when necessary.
* Brainstorm, create storyboards, shoot and edit compelling videos for our training teams
* Set up and operate appropriate production equipment including audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props and microphones for location and studio production
* Perform post production work, such as color grading and audio adjustment
* Compress videos into formats most suitable for web, tablet and mobile viewing
* Develop and maintain a library of videos, b-roll and relevant materials
* Develop and maintain a minimum equipment list; maintain and replace equipment as needed
* Maintain brand consistency through all visuals
* Ability to complete a video project from start-to-finish, working independently when necessary
* Ability to focus on detail and maintain situational awareness in an active airport environment
* Demonstrated knowledge of lighting, audio and cinematography skills
* Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite including Premier, Illustrator and After Effects
* Ability to locate b-roll and music without copyright restrictions
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
* Degree in Communications, Film, Production, Multimedia Studies, or similar field/coursework is strongly preferred
* Be able to provide business video examples of your work on a Vimeo or YouTube channel
A bachelor s degree or successful completion of a certification program with 1 years of relevant experience. Qualified candidates must be able to work and communicate effectively with people from a variety of backgrounds and possess exemplary organizational skills.
* Airport environment, subject to varied weather conditions and elevated noise levels
* Work weekends, nights, holidays and/or irregular shifts
Frequent stooping, bending, kneeling, lifting of videography equipment
The above statements provide a brief description of the general nature of work performed and is not intended to be a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position. Duties and expectations are subject to change as needed.
EMPLOYMENT IS CONTINGENT UPON A CLEAR DRIVING RECORD, 10-YEAR CRIMINAL HISTORY RECORDS CHECK, AND DRUG SCREEN AS REQUIRED
WE ALSO REQUIRE PROOF OF HIGH SCHOOL OR GED COMPLETION
BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDES PAID TRAINING, HOLIDAY PAY, 401(K), VACATION, FAMILY TRAVEL ON THE AMERICAN AIRLINES NETWORK, MEDICAL AND DENTAL AVAILABLE
M/F DISABLED AND VET EEO/AA EMPLOYER
At Piedmont Airlines, we are proud of what we do each and every day. Our pilots are some of the best in the industry, our safety record is unparalleled, and we offer outstanding benefits and travel privileges.