PUMA is one of the world s leading Sports Brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For over 65 years, PUMA has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet. PUMA offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training and Fitness, Golf, and Motorsports. We are committed to working in ways that contribute to the world by supporting creativity, sustainability and peace, and by staying true to the principles of being fair, honest, positive and creative in decisions made and actions taken. Would you like working in a fast pace and multicultural environment? Then PUMA is the right place to be! Become a member of our successful Public Relations team based in Boston, MA.
This position reports to the Manager of PR in North America. The primary responsibility for this position is to provide support for PR initiatives, special events and product placement campaigns. This position will be responsible for product seeding, mailers, pitching, placement tracking and special projects. The intern will gain real life public relations experience and be able to work on projects related to all facets of the PUMA brand.
* Filling product placement requests from the media
* Creating and maintaining media lists as needed
* Writing product pitches
* Researching new media opportunities
* Coordinating and managing product seeding
* Responsible for maintaining sample closet
* Respond to media inquiries
* Manage PR Placement Reports
* Support other product line PR campaigns as needed
The internship will take place in PUMA s Headquarters in downtown Boston, MA. Student must provide his/her own transportation.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Communications/PR Major
* Excellent writing and organization skills
* Strong computer skills, with knowledge of basic MS Office programs
* Knowledge of social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat)
* Proven ability to work independently and multi-task
* Detail oriented
* TIME: Flexible. Full days are preferred, but we can work within a student s schedule.
SPEED & SPIRIT IS WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN OUR CANDIDATES, DEFINED BY SOME SIMPLE VALUES THAT INSPIRE US TO BE DRIVEN IN OUR PERFORMANCE, BE VIBRANT IN OUR SPORTING LEGACY, BE TOGETHER IN OUR TEAM SPIRIT, AND BE YOU TO LET OUR INDIVIDUAL TALENT AND EXPERIENCE SHINE. APPLYING FOR A JOB AT PUMA IS EASY. SIMPLY CLICK APPLY ONLINE AND FOLLOW THE STEPS TO UPLOAD YOUR APPLICATION.
PUMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of PUMA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
For additional information, please contact: ****