Media Match Inc
About the Job
# of Openings
M-F - work days may vary depending on production
8:30 - 5:30 - hours may vary depending on production
WTOC 11, the number one station in Savannah, has a full-time opportunity for a Senior Commercial Writer/Producer who is a team leader.
Not only is the ideal candidate highly creative and an enthusiastic idea-generator who can conceptualize, write, produce, direct and edit commercials, s/he must understand cross-platform advertising among TV, social, digital and other media. This senior position will require proven leadership and communication skills which include building strong and solution-oriented relationships with the sales department and clients, collaborating well with others including clients and account executives plus being a champion of the commercial production department and the channel. Other responsibilities include overseeing production and balancing multiple projects with competing deadlines.
This person will represent WTOC 11 and attend meetings with and without account executives and serve as the client’s primary consultant on commercial production. The job could also include On-Air Promo and other duties as assigned by the Marketing Director.
If you are the person above and have a reel to prove it, we want to hear from you.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field; can be substituted for 5 years experience in media marketing, advertising and promotion
• 5 years experience writing, producing, directing and editing commercials
• Creative cross-platform advertising: TV, Digital, Social and other media
• Producing experience: overseeing production, workflow, client management
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Experience in editing software, including Adobe Premiere and other Adobe Creative Suite Software (Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects)
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach your resume and link to your most recent work. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Media Match Inc
Website : http://www.media-match.com/
Media Match is an online database of over 100,000 TV and film professionals' resumes and availabilities, and an up to date TV and film jobs board for new openings in the film and TV production business across the United States. Owing to Media Match's unique cross-referenced matching and searching facility, entertainment industry job seekers are alerted to new TV jobs and film jobs, which match their skill set, as soon as they are posted on the site. Companies have the capability to search the Media Match resume database directly. As a result of this high-quality matching, the site has already become a standard among TV and film production companies and broadcasters in the USA.