Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
The Creative Lead partners with internal and external clients in developing top quality creative for advertising campaigns inserted on Cable networks and Comcast digital platforms. Responsibilities range from contributing to business development meetings, facilitating brainstorm sessions, writing scripts, drafting and commissioning storyboards, generating creative budget proposals, pitching concepts, hiring talent and crew, directing video shoots, supervising post production sessions and delivering finished productions on time and on budget. This role requires equal parts creative vision and sales ability to be a successful member of this creative agency. In addition, is responsiblefor providing a variety of services within the Creative Services Department, including ensuring that artistic work meets the look and feel definition of network andworkswith internal and external staff to department commitments. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Develops concepts, write scripts and directs the creative execution of TV and online advertising campaigns and assures seamless production of quality results.
- Works with the sales staff in a business development capacity to communicate the strength of products and services to client prospects, and the importance of quality creative to a successful campaign
- Pitches advertising concepts and creative services budgets to advertising clients
- Partners with internal and outside production companies to produce commercials and online creative.
- Manages budgets and timelines to assure that production are completed in time for air and within budget
- Collaborates with the Creative team and other departments in order to deliver optimal results for sales partners and advertising clients
- Maintains strong relationships with advertising clients by recommending creative tactics and strategies for long-term advertising campaigns
- Must be willing to travel around the region regularly for client meetings and other creative services responsibilities in all sales offices.
- Drives sales culture, motivates customer facing employees to sell and generates excitement around our products.
- Creates Ad Hoc frontline material based on topics driven by business needs and Product team.
- Rolls out campaigns and offers to front line employees via verbal presentations with documented backup.
- Initiates and develop partnership with programmers to bolster sales activity.
- Creates materials.
- Designs mail pieces and newspaper ads.
- Creates and modify Sales materials.
- Updates past information to fit timely campaigns.
- Assures budgets and timelines are met.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Marketing, Communications / Public Relations preferred
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Website : http://corporate.comcast.com
Comcast Corporation operates as a media and technology company worldwide. It operates through Cable Communications, Cable Networks, Broadcast Television, Filmed Entertainment, and Theme Parks segments. The Cable Communications segment offers video, high-speed Internet, and voice services to residential and business customers under the XFINITY brand name. This segment also provides business services, such as cellular backhaul services to mobile network operators; Ethernet network services; and online advertising services. The Cable Networks segment operates national cable networks, which provide entertainment, news and information, and sports content; regional sports and news networks; international channels; and cable television production operations, as well as owns digital media properties. The Broadcast Television segment operates NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, NBC and Telemundo owned local broadcast television stations, and broadcast television production operations, as well as owns digital media properties. The Filmed Entertainment segment produces, acquires, markets, and distributes live-action and animated filmed entertainment under the Universal Pictures, Focus Features, and Illumination names. This segment also develops, produces, and licenses stage plays, as well as owns digital media properties. The Theme Parks segment operates theme parks; studios; Island of adventures; and a dining, retail, and entertainment complex. Comcast Corporation was founded in 1963 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.