Ocean X/Guthy Renker LLC
Start An Amazing Career Today!
Bilingual Call Center Agent
Working under the direct supervision of an OceanX Supervisor, Agents answer inbound customer service calls responding to requests in a courteous, helpful, and efficient manner. Must effectively attempt to save cancelling customers while fostering optimal customer relations.
The successful candidate will have an enthusiastic and outgoing personality that is able to communicate effectively in oral and written expression via the English and Spanish language. We look for the best and brightest to add to our highly motivated team here in Arden, NC.
This is a full-time, hourly (non-exempt) position.
We are now hiring for all shifts (1st, 2nd and 3rd).
• Answers incoming telephone calls for specified product line(s).
• Addresses customer issues and provides effective problem resolution.
• Maintains customer retention percentages for various product lines by “saving” the sale.
• Accurately and reliably provides timely information to customer regarding general inquiries, billing, product information, cancellations, instructions, and recommendations.
• Accurately and reliably processes customer order / changes (to include re-orders and replacements) according to established departmental policies and procedures.
• Obtains and documents management approvals to process non-routine customer transactions.
• Accurately and reliably provides timely feedback to Supervisor regarding service failure or customer concerns that were not resolved.
• Reviews product material to gain familiarity with assigned product line, pricing, delivery schedules, promotional offerings, and other pertinent product information.
• Enters appropriate transaction/disposition code for each call.
• Uses OceanX or client-specific Order Entry/Fulfillment system via a computer to create, access and update customer records.
• Meets call center specific performance metrics such as talk time, quality, etc.
• Maintains regular and reliable attendance.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Working knowledge and proficiency in using Personal Computers (PC specific, not MAC) including the skills necessary to understand and communicate with computers (hardware and software basics, file management and computer networks). Experience with Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) preferred.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and apply those skills to calculate discounts, sales tax, proportions, percentages, and reductions.
• Ability to type and/or manipulate computer screens and carry on a conversation at the same time.
• Ability to probe customers in order to retain customer base.
• Spanish Specific: Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills via the Spanish language REQUIRED!
• Previous customer service or prior work experience dealing with the public required.
• Experience in call center environment preferred.
• Sales experience a plus.
$11.00 - $12.00 p/hr. DOE
$1.00 Bilingual Premium.
Shift premium pay for evenings, overnight and weekends.
OCEANX LLC OFFERS A VERY GENEROUS BENEFITS PACKAGE TO INCLUDE:
•Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
•Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
•Flexible Spending Program
•Paid Time Off
•Employee Anniversary Recognition
•Weekly Visiting Food Truck Vendors
•Paid Training AND MORE!
OceanX also offers candidates the option for growth within the company via our Career Pathing opportunities.
About OceanX (formerly Guthy-Renker):
OceanX, a spin-off of Guthy-Renker, is the engine that powers a new membership economy. Utilizing our 27 years’ experience selling direct, advanced cloud-based order processing platform, collection of 26 next generation dynamically linked contact centers, and massive network of 413 fulfillment centers, we are unmatched in our ability to deliver physical products directly to customers in a subscription model.
Headquartered in Silicon Beach CA, with a local Call Center and Fulfillment Services facility in Arden NC, we are a fully-integrated technology platform company focusing exclusively on physical memberships and subscription services. Our software solutions enable great brands and passionate entrepreneurs the ability to sell physical goods directly to consumers while providing 100% access to real-time data and deep customer insights. Easy. Fast. Transparent. We are the enablers of selling direct. And now, more than ever, selling direct, creating recurring revenue, cultivating forever members, and taking control of your customer data and insights is critical to protecting and growing your brand.
How to Apply:
If you would like to be considered for this position, we encourage you to file an application today via the Apply Now! button below. Or check us out on the web at www.oceanx.com/careers
OR simply drop by in person at 1845 Brevard Road in Arden, NC 28704. We are interviewing daily from 9-3, Mon-Fri. THERE’S NO NEED TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT!
OceanX requires successful results of employment verifications and background checks as part of any conditional offer.
Thank you for your interest in a career with OceanX. An excellent opportunity awaits you!
Ocean X/Guthy Renker LLC