Title Vice President, Marketing and Communications
Bi-Weekly Hours 80
Work Schedule M-F
Position Summary and Qualifications
Vice President, Marketing and Communications
Position Summary: Responsible for all activities related to conceptualizing and implementing market strategy and achieving marketing targets. Specific responsibilities include market research and planning; strategic direction for promotion, advertising, and brand awareness; cultivating and fostering a strong relationship with members of the media; participating in community outreach activities; and directing the day-to-day activities of departmental staff.
- Required: A minimum of ten years of progressive leadership in the Marketing arena with a clearly demonstrated combination of vision and energy and a solid track record of achievement is required.
- Preferred: Health care experience strongly preferred.
- Required: Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Healthcare Administration or related field.
- Preferred: Masters degree strongly preferred.
License and Credentials
- Required: None
- Required: Highly collaborative leadership style; effective change management skills; results-driven; strong knowledge of metrics and analytics
The Procurement team at Gaming Laboratories International delivers quality, factual materials in response to government bids. We are seeking a Technical Writer to join the Procurement team to deliver ...
Company OverviewAbout TD Bank, America's Most Convenient BankTD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business ...