Callaway Golf Co.
Provides tactical support in the coordination and implementation of marketing initiatives for the OGIO brand. Executes a variety of tasks as assigned. Will gain experience in key Marketing activities, including but not limited to: digital media placements, content creation and distribution, social media, influencer marketing, advertising production and other key marketing activities.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist Marketing function in multiple tasks including, not limited to; evaluating new media/marketing opportunities, establishing and tracking overall project development schedules, facilitating communications with other internal groups, handling general inquiries coming into Marketing organization, marketing event support and coordination.
• Assist in distribution of communications to internal groups (Sales, Sr. Management, etc.) and in some cases external agencies.
• Coordinate deadlines and manages flow of project needs to ensure delivery of critical deadlines.
• Manage the posting of content to OGIO website and social media platforms.
• Respond to incoming inquires on social channels and coordinate with customer service department as needed.
• Coordinate or Manage specific internal “client” relationships (i.e., Corporate Sales, Custom Logo) to facilitate better scheduling and feedback loops ensuring stronger final products.
• Responsible for department sample requirements.
• Assist with various activities related to media productions and content distribution.
• Facilitate the collecting and distribution of content to various media partners with ongoing activation plans.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft programs.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
• Knowledge of Wordpress web publishing a plus.
• Demonstrate strong communication skills – both verbally and written and be able to relate to all level of employees and customers.
• Demonstrate excellent customer service.
• Ability to drive to meet assigned deadlines.
• Ability to manage detailed project plans with accuracy.
• Ability to collaborate and work in a team-first environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Some prior experience in marketing/communications or related experience preferred.
• Sporting goods knowledge a plus.
• Golf industry knowledge a plus.
• In-store merchandising experience preferred.
Callaway is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Callaway Golf Co.
Website : http://www.callawaygolf.com
Callaway is renowned for developing innovative products that help golfers hit longer and straighter shots from tee to green; controlled, higher-spinning shots around the green; and smooth, accurate putts. The long list of legendary Callaway products introduced across the past three decades is long, punctuated by the iconic Big Bertha driver, which drove Callaway to the top of the industry in the early 1990s, and the Great Big Bertha driver, which Golf Digest named “the greatest club of all time” for its combination of innovation, performance and lasting impact on the golf equipment landscape.