Crawford Group ( ********************* ) is looking for a Senior Content Strategist for our client based in San Francisco. This role will report to our clients Director of Product Marketing and will be responsible for the graphic, web and UX design market.
Our ideal Senior Content Strategist will have experience driving content strategies across multiple channels and target personas. The candidate will contribute to the teams success by ensuring content is on strategy and fits with the overall goals of the team while managing timelines and budget. Must be highly adaptable to change and exude the confidence required to recommend the most compelling creative ideas to cross functional stakeholders.
* Work with Product Marketing colleagues to drive long and short term content strategies, objectives and KPIs
* Work with Campaign Marketing to create cross-channel editorial calendars that map back to strategic objectives and insights
* Work with Learning Resources, PR, Social, Email, In-App Comms, Events, and the Community team to brainstorm, develop, create, and promote content that appeals to the global audience of customers and prospects
* Drive development of new approaches to developing content and engagement
* Monitor industry blogs and other publications to develop a deep knowledge of related trends, creating a repository of relevant news and timely topics of interest. Use social intelligence and content analytics to inform future topics and optimize engagement. Identify new content needs based on user needs and brand strategy.
* Identify categories of content that can be developed to grow our business and our position as industry/thought leaders
* Assess the performance of each piece of content as well as the overall content strategy to make adjustments to improve and ultimately meet quarterly goals
* 8 years combined B2B/B2C content marketing/strategy/production experience, for at least one technology company.
* Enterprise software experience, startup experience and/or agency background a plus
* Ability to communicate in many different voices, finding it easy to adapt for brand, audience, format, purpose etc.
* Excel at envisioning big-picture narrative and will have experience delivering specific content across email, video, and social media
* Experience using data to determine editorial strategy and aligning solutions with specific challenges
* Ability to understand what motivates customers and translate into stories / messages / programs / campaigns that generate breakthrough results
* Be a high-performing self-starter with a proven ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively with cross-departmental teams
* Strong problem solver, blending creative and analytical skills to anticipate problems and provide creative solutions
* Ability to link editorial strategy and deliverables to KPIs
* Experience with developing KPIs, dashboards and benchmark reports to measure content engagement success
* Ability to operate at both strategic and tactical levels
* Good copywriting and editing capabilities
* Bachelors degree (Journalism, Communications, or Marketing preferred)
Rate: D.O.E. as a w2 employee of Crawford Group
Location: Monday-Thursday onsite at clients office in San Francisco, CA, Friday offsite/ virtual/WFH/telecommute after initial ramp up phase. No phone calls, please.
Hours/Duration: Full time consulting, ASAP - ongoing
login or upload resume to view
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?