We are seeking a proactive, detail oriented digital marketing professional to join our marketing agency team. Prior digital marketing experience is required.
If you enjoy a small company environment and the opportunity to be involved in several aspects of digital marketing, this may be the position for you.
* Managing client Facebook advertising campaigns
* Client on-boarding and maintenance of online presence
* Managing client blogs (coordinating with writers, developing topics, editing & posting - NOT writing the blogs yourself)
* Creating & posting social media content for clients
* Creating graphics
* Misc. marketing duties
Bullseye Media is an innovative, well established, Christian owned internet marketing agency. Our office is located just off the square in historic downtown McKinney, Texas.
We provide website design and online marketing services to dentists across the U.S. & Canada. We have worked with hundreds of dental practices since 2006 and have developed a strong reputation within the industry.
To be key contributors to the success of our clients & partners, always place people before profits & use our resources to serve the disadvantaged in our community and around the world.
Our Core Values:
* Integrity - we place honesty above profitability and seek fairness in all of our dealings
* Success - we pursue excellence in all that we do while contributing to the growth and prosperity of our clients, employees and community
* Partnership - we pursue win-win partnerships with like-minded companies & professionals and treat our partners as we would like to be treated
* Innovation - by cultivating the creativity and capabilities of our team, we remain on the leading edge of our industry
* Stewardship - we actively contribute to trustworthy organizations that strive to make a lasting difference in the lives of the disadvantaged.
* At least 2 years of digital marketing experience
* Experience managing comprehensive Facebook Advertising campaigns
* Extremely organized and detail oriented
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Self-starter with strong work ethic
* Team player
* Comfortable in a small office / small business environment
* Energized by being a critical part of growing a business
* Excited by our mission and values
* Bachelors degree
* Work from our McKinney office
Nice to Have:
* Degree in communications, journalism or marketing
* Video editing experience
* Experience with the following platforms: Wordpress, Photoshop, Hootsuite
Company paid medical, dental, life & disability insurance.
Generous paid time off policy.
Company bonus program.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?